- Nodes advance to the first stage quickly. This enables NPC services such as vending or banking items.
- The more advanced the node is, the larger its ZOI becomes.
- Less advanced nodes (referred to as vassal nodes) that fall within a more advanced node's ZOI can still gain XP, but must remain at a lower advancement stage than the dominant node.
- The territory expansion algorithm takes into account the nearest coast, neighboring nodes, and the heatmap of players in surrounding areas over the last weeks or month.
- The way that the algorithm expands the territories takes into account a few things: One it takes into account the coast like where's the closest coast. Two it takes into account the neighboring nodes so it can take over and essentially vassal state those nodes, but what's more important is essentially the initial population based on like how players choose their races. Because we have nine different races and four different starting points that branch out, each server's population density is going to dictate essentially the first few nodes that are highly populated and then that initial seed is what's going to determine the node structure as it moves inland into the into the world essentially; and based on the performance and successes of different sieges will determine which nodes that got locked out from the previous the initial advancements what nodes can now be available to advance further. So I really think that with so many variables that are present in the equation of how nodes advance and stay existing with the more variables you have, the higher likelihood there is for there to be a significant diversion in world progression. – Steven Sharif
- Normally the algorithm that's applied to the node territorial expansion will prevent significant nodes from being in close proximity to each other... There could be a perfect storm where all of the algorithmic progression of territory leads to having these nodes very close to each other because there's certain requirements that should that need to be available to satisfy node vassal takeovers; and it's possible that two nodes would never take each other over as vassals and end up close together and spanning their territories in opposite directions: The Tale of Two Cities thing. – Steven Sharif
- A node does not receive XP from the nodes within its ZOI until these nodes have reached their cap.
- Node experience gain opportunities will be equitable across the four node types.
- Different people have different resources invested in nodes progressing and it would be a little "gamey" if you could know exactly what was necessary at that point because that would disincentivize people from participating. – Steven Sharif
- Players within the node are teleported to a safe location, likely a respawn area near the node.
- Supplies will spawn around the node and system driven caravans are spawned to bring these supplies into the node. These caravans are not able to be attacked.
- NPCs will begin construction activities.
- Players outside the node will see the new facade of the node pop into existence as the node advances in stage.
- The Development Area of a Node is where civilization will appear as the Node advances. As the Node Stage increases, different buildings, NPCs, and services will become available in the Development Area. The higher the Node Stage, the more complex and populated the Development Area becomes. Development Areas will also vary depending on the Node Type - Economic, Military, Scientific, or Divine. – Margaret Krohn
|Node stage.||Symbol||Alternate name.||Timeframe to advance.||Player housing.|
|3.||Village||-||Few days||Small houses|
|4.||Town||-||Many days||Medium houses|
|5.||City||-||Few weeks||Large houses|
- A Metropolis (scena 6) can control up to two City (scena 5) nodes. A City (scena 5) can control one Town (scena 4) and one Village (scena 3) node. A Village (scena 3) can control an Encampment (scena 2) or an Expedition (scena 1). If the Village (scena 3) gets destroyed through a siege, its dependant Encampment (scena 2) and Expedition (scena 1) nodes are also destroyed.
- There is a layer of intricacy between how the neighboring nodes advance and what potential parent structure they have in the vassalship tree. – Steven Sharif
- Vassal nodes gain benefits from their regent node (also referred to as sovereign node or parent node) even if the node type of the parent is different to the vassal.
- It is not a bad thing to be vasseled, it is a good thing to be vasseled. It brings many benefits from the Sovereign, which is the ultimate parent of that vassal network down to the vassal node itself; and it allows that vassal node to even live outside of its normal mechanics. You get to adopt some of the benefits that the node type of your sovereign is, even if your node type as a vassal node isn't the same. – Steven Sharif
- Regent nodes collect taxes from their vassal nodes. These taxes cannot be taken by the mayor or other players.
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
- Neighboring/Adjacent nodes from Expedition (scena 1) upward block the growth of their immediate neighbors. This was intended to be tested in Alpha-1.
- Vassal nodes first apply any experience earned to their own deficit (see Node atrophy). It then applies excess experience earned to its parent node.
- If the parent node advances, the vassal is once again able to advance.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- When the vassal reaches its cap it overflows experience up to the parent; and so it can be very good early on for parents to get vassal nodes that are very productive- that have a lot of traffic. – Steven Sharif
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
- If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
Zones and progression
Dungeons, Raids, World bosses, Mobs, Quests, Events, Resources, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and its racial influence.
- Portions of the spawn tables (for mobs and resources) are static and other portions are dynamic and adapt to node development.
- We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for. – Steven Sharif
You can show the initial territories on the Verran map of what these particular nodes have governance over, or their Zones of Influence as we like to call them... As the simulation of this begins to advance and nodes begin to expand their territory and they begin to take over nearby nodes as a result of their of their growth, you start to see these power level ratings that are applied here on specific nodes that determines what type of takeover power it has and and what it pushes back against for other nodes that are looking to take over new territory as they advance. – Steven Sharif
- It also simulates events, such as NPCs attacking and disabling certain node buildings and services. Failure to successfully respond to these will reduce the node's "health ticker", which will slow down the XP gains from the node.
It also simulates events: So each of these nodes will have a health ticker: when that health ticker is impacted it'll stop gaining power or gaining or slow down in its gaining of experience; and that's because certain events can affect a node by disabling certain services, disabling buildings. Players don't respond to that horde of zombies that have come out of the nearby ravine then those zombies can attack stables, they can attack service buildings, and prevent particular types of quests or activities and services from happening until it's repaired. – Steven Sharif
- Node sieges are simulated, with successful sieges destroying the nodes, and where unsuccessful sieges won't destroy the node but may result in disabled buildings or services, similar to events.
It simulates the sieges if a particular node has a certain frequency that's set where we want to see randomization of how nodes get affected by sieges. Sometimes they'll be destroyed in the simulation. Sometimes they'll have disabled services again, similar to an event, because they didn't succeed necessarily at sieging the node but they did succeed at disabling some of the buildings as part of that siege. – Steven Sharif
- It simulates what outcomes may happen in the live game as a result of player activity, such as splitting up a particular ZOI across a waterway, or having territories expand out to islands or across continents.
It simulates what players could potentially do as well when the game goes live; and that might include things like splitting up a particular Zone of Influence across a waterway, having your territory expand out to an island, or across continents. These are these are the types of things that we want to see players do eventually obviously but this tool provides the design team the opportunity to see it repetitively and over a fast period of time so they see these different types of outcomes. – Steven Sharif
The World manager is an algorithm in Ashes of Creation that controls dynamic world elements. It acts as both a throttle and an incentive system for various activities to ensure certain parameters are within acceptable thresholds.
- A world manager is a technical term to define a server process that lives alongside the game server; and when the game server needs to do things- communicating with other game servers within that grid- it tells that manager and that manager sends it down to the appropriate server. – Steven Sharif
- Prices of glint.
- A heatmap of experience being gained to apply to node advancement.
- The territory expansion algorithm takes into account the nearest coast, neighboring nodes, and the heatmap of players in surrounding areas over the last weeks or month.
- Due to the way the progression algorithm calculates territorial (ZOI) expansion during node advancement, there is a small possibility that two nodes of the same stage end up being close to each other.
- Transit of resources and goods between regions to drive quest rewards for nodes.
- For example if you know iron is being used as a raw resource for a specific crafting path that might drive up the price of mithril or silver; and that will incentivize the market to course correct a little bit. The idea is to provide soft incentives that help to alleviate the demand and also to prop up the supply that might not be present from the economic systems. – Steven Sharif
Population based scaling
Things that NPCs buy and sell scale based on the economic activity that exists on that server... As inflation rises, prices rise and everything ends up being equal, even though there might be a couple of extra zeros. So that can go up and it can also go down so as a population leaves, things become less expensive and players don't have to do as much to earn that. On the other side of things we look at the node system and the node system is set up in this really flexible way that allows us to scale the experience needed to level a node and the attrition that delevels a node to scale based on activity too. So it's just a matter of adjusting a couple of constants and that goes up and down and the server can watch it and change those on the fly as it needs to. – Jeffrey Bard
- Monsters drop glint, Items and crafting materials rather than gold.
- There is a much higher chance that materials and unique recipes are dropped that can be used to craft items of equitable value.
- There is a small RNG chance of looting rare and legendary items or crafting materials from mobs based on the level, status and type of mob. This also applies to harvesting resources with a gathering profession.
- Crafted gear is the best gear in Ashes of Creation.
- Legendary equipment is only dropped by Legendary world bosses.
- Stats on dropped items will vary based on the rarity of the item.
- Loot tables are disabled for player controlled monsters.
- Experience debt decreases the drop rate percentages from monsters.
- Loot tables will likely not be affected by weather conditions. This was previously listed as a possible effect.
- Każdy serwer od startu gry, będzie posiadał 85 lokalizacji węzłów z dodatkowymi 15 stolicami węzła (zamkami). (5 zamek x 3 węzeł zamkowy dla wszystkich 100 węzłów w grze.)
- Pierwotnie deweloperzy przewidzieli 103 lokalizacje węzłów z dodatkowymi 15 stolicami węzła co dawało łącznie 118 wszystkich. (przyp. red. zrezygnowano z tego)
- We have moved from a 103 nodes to 85 nodes; and there's a few reasons for that. One, when we were doing the calculations behind how- in Alpha 2 and in the game- we want these vassal structures to exist, we had more nodes than what felt meaningful and we wanted to condense some of that those curated story arcs and hooks into the environment and realm around the areas to be more bountiful at a lesser node value: meaning bringing down the node count so that we can increase the richness of each of those nodes more than what was at 103. – Steven Sharif
- There were 9 node locations in Alpha-1.
- Node locations are subject to change prior to Beta-1.
Węzły są sercem świata; tworzą wzloty i upadki życia. W swym rdzeniu, Węzły są ustalonymi w świecie punktami, objętymi Obszarem Wpływu oraz otoczonymi obszarami geograficznymi, które ulegają zmianom w czasie na podstawie uczestnictwa gracza. Mapa świata jest podzielona na regiony, każdy z nich zawierający wiele Węzłów. Podczas gdy Węzeł swym rozwojem wpływa na typy zawartości, jakie zawiera wraz z otaczającymi obszarami. Gracze nie tworzą Węzłów, lecz jeśli stanowią część władzy danego Węzła, mają możliwość wpływać na dyplomację oraz modyfikować typy budowli/konstrukcji oraz usług wewnątrz Węzła. Początkowo będą 103 lokacje Węzłów; każdy z własnym wpływem na narrację oraz rozwój świata. – Margaret Krohn
Nodes accumulate an experience deficit each day based on the node's level, called node atrophy. The deficit is subtracted from any experience earned that day. If any deficit remains, then this is subtracted from the node’s experience pool.
- An atrophy system may be implemented, where accumulated atrophy points will progressively disable services within a node. The node may be destroyed if a significant points threshold is reached.
- There are intrinsic problems with reducing a nodes level as opposed to removing the node and it may be possible I'm just gonna say now that we don't actually atrophy nodes to delevel but rather accrue atrophy points that must be replenished over time; and if not it begins to disable services and further compound the atrophy problem; at which point when it reaches a certain atrophy point then the node would just disappear. – Steven Sharif
Node layout and style
- The way that the node system is built is that they can exist across a spread of 18 biomes, but at the same time have to represent the cultural influence of these cultures that are intrinsically a part of a specific biome. – Steven Sharif
- Environment (biome) and location of the node.
- Nodes will adjust the local topography to fit the aesthetic and mechanical requirements of the node.
- Currently the way that the platform system is set up, is it's capable of adjusting the topography of the node's footprint, regardless of the surrounding terrain. So the reason for that is we want to have flexibility in the presentation of the node's layout and how it is essentially both from an aesthetic standpoint as well as a mechanical standpoint with node sieges- how it's constructed and that construction should have the ability to take on a variance of different types of topography. So it shouldn't be dependent on the surrounding area. Now that's not to say that the surrounding area isn't going to have some influence over. So for example... we're experimenting a little bit with the platform tech and putting up a node up against the side of a mountain or on the edge of a cliff or something that has a beautiful vista. Those are things that we're going to test out obviously as we continue to work on the node tool and how that platform system works, but the idea is to have the node independent of the surrounding terrain. – Steven Sharif
- Some parts are determined by the area it's in. Some parts are determined by the type it is. Some parts are determined by the race it is; and then the rest of it is determined by the mayor. – Jeffrey Bard
- Race that contributed the highest percentage to the node's advancement will alter the racial appearance of its buildings, NPCs, and props.
- All nodes, whether they're associated with a castle or associated with normal node structure, has cultural influences that replicate over to the buildings that are produced and the NPCs that are present. – Steven Sharif
- The rest is determined by the node's mayor.
- Q: How long would you say it will take players on average to fill/build up a node completely from wilderness to metropolis?
- A: It's one thing to get a node to a certain level: it's another thing to develop the node; and I can't really give you an on-average expectation, because there's a lot of variables at play. There's how many citizens does the node have attracted to it; what's the type of traffic that the node is attracting to it based on things like its tax rates, or the specialization that it chose to spec into, based on the building types it's chosen to build. All of those things are variables that can affect the quote-unquote "average build-out time" of a particular node. So it's difficult to give you an average when there's so many variables along those lines. But the idea is that if there is a particular project that players are interested in in developing based on the node stage, that they would have the ability to complete several of those projects as within a single term of a mayor; and a term of a mayor is one month. – Steven Sharif
- Gear appearance of certain armor sets is influenced by the player's race.
- Node layout and style is influenced by the race that contributes the most to that node.
- There is an attrition and that attrition on experience and influence is heightened based on the performance of the race in the world. So if all these nodes are Orc nodes then their attrition rate is very high to compete with the cultural establishment of new nodes because they have more influence in the world and a popular opinion is against them in their outlying regions that they do not have influence in. – Steven Sharif
NPC racial interaction
- NPCs will react differently to different character races.
- Languages will be distinct between NPC races and in the lore.
- Certain quest givers and NPCs may only be present at nodes with certain cultural influences.
- Depending on the cultural influence of the node activates certain types of quest lines and/or sponsors. Some of those are shared, some of those are general. Some of those relate to a progression path that is a first time user experience. Those will be constant across all culture types. Some of them, however, are predicates that spawn when certain story arcs and/or events, or commissions or buy orders become present within the node; and those might change based on the cultural influence of the node. So there is a separation between those populations. – Steven Sharif
- Amenities tax override.
- Artisanship tax override.
- Commerce tax override.
- Property tax override.
- Citizenship dues and property taxes scale based on the stage of the node when a player became a citizen.
- Node tax rates will be visible on the world map by hovering over a node location.
- Tax revenue only goes toward funding node development. This cannot be withdrawn by the mayor or any other player.
- This tax doesn't necessarily impact the individual citizen, because citizen's tax levels are determined by their node, but the node's finances are affected by the taxation levied by its parent nodes.
Announcements and notifications
- Castle sieges.
- Node sieges.
- Legendary world boss spawns.
- Mob attacks and Monster coin events.
- Dungeon opportunities.
- Local events
- Local events (such as caravan PvP) may prompt players via the UI asking if they wish to participate or not.
- Other local events may offer audible or visual cues without any UI notifications.
- Local events that have not been addressed may start to expand regionally or even globally.
- One important thing to note about events in general is notifications are sent to the players. Players can opt into these events in a similar way that you would into a quest. You're going to be presented with a 'would you like to participate' but they might not always be that way. You might hear trees falling in the forest and that may be an audio cue to tell you something's happening over there. It's out of the ordinary. This is not normally an audio cue that I hear in this area and i'm gonna go investigate that thing. So it might not just be always that UI window represented with a 'participate or not' but I'm going to go investigate and in that sense it could be stage driven. So you might have the more local stage where it is just the visual or audio cues and you get to go participate in that stage; and then when it advances, or if you don't answer the problem in time, then it starts to expand regionally and then it might send out particular notifications to either citizens of the node from which it falls under its purview or even broader than that. It could be global driven events and then it could have things that are are visual cues that are really big like a giant blizzard that's affecting the zone, because the event hasn't been addressed; and that can affect the crop rotations or it can affect passages and roads and how caravans move. There's a lot that the predicate system informs to the event system and then the event system reacts to those types of predicates. – Steven Sharif
- Node-based events
- Certain node-based events will be broadcast to node citizens, others, such as caravans, will not be announced and will instead rely on player word-of-mouth.
- Node advancement notifications will be broadcast depending on the node's stage.
- New citizens of a node may be announced in a dedicated node citizen chat channel.
- Election notices will be mailed to the accounts of citizens.
- Whether it be like a siege or a triggered event against a city or like a unique dungeon opportunity... those types of things are going to involve notifications. Especially to the citizens of the city; where you'll be informed of an impending event. Basically it will give you time. – Steven Sharif
- The largest roads are referred to as arteries. These are remnants of what was once the ancient highway system of Verra.
- As nodes advance smaller roads, referred to as veins, connect the arteries to the nodes.
- Depending on the stages of node advancement, capillary roads will stem off the node to connect to points of interest.
- Roads or pathways are not worn into the landscape by repeated traffic over the same area.
- The quality, safety, and maximum transportation speed of roads is influenced by node building upgrades, policies, relics, and the level of nearby nodes.
- Q: Could you upgrade roads in the node to upgrade the roads and speeds of caravans?
- A: Absolutely. So that buff that you saw is a buff that can be changed in the world based on the world state. Some of those world state interactions include certain types of relics that the nodes which govern your area might have access to and might be actively employing. Some of it might have to do with policies: You might be able to extend the guard influences across the road radius further out for certain nodes if you have certain policies. You might be able to enhance and empower those guards through itemization choices that are granted by building upgrades that the node selects to build. – Steven Sharif
- Pathways that are open during summer may be closed during winter.
- Seasonal affects may cause obstacles or blockages to the transit of goods via caravan.
- Caravan events can cause roadways to be blocked off or hostile mobs to spawn to attack the caravan.
- Water turning to ice in winter, enabling players to walk over the water but blocking access to what is underneath.
- Ice will make roads bumpy and slippery.
- The location of Underrealm entrances throughout the world is focused around natural geographic choke-points that exist above ground. This provides alternate subterranean routes that can be used by caravans, raids, and other player activities.
- Not all entrances to the Underrealm will be open at the same time. This can shift dynamically (based on node states) that cause different routes to open up, which may be more or less advantageous than other routes.
- You will travel faster over roads, but that obviously comes with the increased risk of running into other players or monsters that are blocking the road. – Chris Justo
|Player housing||Type.||Availability.||Starting count.||Limit.|
|Apartments||Instanced.||Village stage and higher.||50.||One per character per server.|
|Freeholds||Open world.||Village stage and higher.||Low thousands per server.||One per account.|
|Inns||Instanced.||Starting areas and Nodes.||Most accessible.||-|
|Static housing||In-node.||Village stage and higher.||8.||One per character per server.|
- If you were to think about the level of exclusivity between the different types of housing that we have, obviously the most exclusive when it comes to a quantity is going to be Freeholds, followed by In-node housing, followed by Apartments, then followed by Inns. – Steven Sharif
Trophy park is an area within Town, City or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
- Additional buildings will spawn.
- Additional mobs will spawn.
- Content difficulty will change.
- Dungeons will be unlocked when certain nodes advance to certain stages.
- Drop tables in areas and dungeons will be tied into the progression of certain areas.
- POI events are events that relate to specific points-of-interest (POI).
- The location of points of interest will be the same on each server, but some servers may have limited or no access to them.
- Certain dungeons and other points of interest across the map will all be affected by the server’s node development. Some dungeons will only be unlocked if nodes are developed to certain stages. The storyline objectives for players inside dungeons will also be dependent on the story arc paths chosen through the node system. The drop tables in area and dungeons will also be tied into the progression of certain areas. For example, let’s say that the humans have developed a node in Region A, and a storyline has opened up that leads players to inspect the ruins (dungeon) of a nearby area. And let’s say that this node was developed in a scientific (crafting) zone… Well before the node developed, this dungeon was accessible… But now the dungeon has propagated new monster assets that include a drop table catering to a crafting emphasis because of the development of that scientific node. And perhaps, a new boss appears in different rooms of the dungeon that includes different adventure quest starts, like a mysterious item with a storyline that can only be progressed if a node develops to the metropolis stage in a certain region, across the world. Our system is so vast, when it comes to interconnectivity and how the world reacts to the players.
- Harbingers that exist on Verra as dungeons are where The Ancients are capable of pushing into the material plane. They can continue to do so under the guise of the effects of corruption as it spreads.
- These are sources of NPC events that players need to address before they grow out of hand.
- Players need to participate in these events to stop the spread of corruption and hold back the intrusion on the material plane.
- If players fail to address these corrupted areas, the frequency of NPC events against their node will increase. These can lead to node buildings and services being disabled, increasing the node's vulnerability to node sieges.
- It can be a very detrimental thing if corruption is not addressed; and that's the intent of corruption, is to present a challenge to the players that if not addressed it becomes exacerbated and a problem over time. – Steven Sharif
- Corrupted areas do not confer corruption onto a player. Only PvP related activities lead to player corruption (in the flagging system).
- To degree your mortal coil, as we call it, or what some might consider a soul from your character's perspective within this story- can be influenced and can be changed into a shape that's more in tune with corruption; and that's through doing PvP things you can accomplish that. – Steven Sharif
- When it enters the corruption state outside of weather, in that corrupt state, you will probably see a little bit less of the influence of the season because really it's adopting that corruption, which in-and-of-itself is a season. – Steven Sharif
- Corrupted resources are variations of resources that are only available in corrupted areas or during certain story arcs.
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Video, 2017-04-20 (0:02).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-10-16 (50:20).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-18 (10:04).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-08 (1:00:15).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-09-24 (1:21:23).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (28:16).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-10-14 (55:13).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (55:27).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-12-12 (14:48).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-20 (3:45).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (1:07:34).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-08-31 (52:56).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (1:04:35).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (1:10:16).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (19:35).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (30:53).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (1:28:50).
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-09-24 (30:26).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (1:10:55).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-10-14 (57:22).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (1:08:22).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-06-04 (39:15).
- Video, 2023-01-27 (16:44).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (8:43).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Wywiad, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (44:14).
- Wywiad, 2023-09-10 (53:47).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (1:07:33).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-20 (21:57).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-04-8 (PM) (55:49).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-18 (1:00:15).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-06-30 (1:18:55).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-12-22 (1:15:01).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-03 (35:25).
- Ashes of Creation Forums - Former Lineage 2 PvP'er wanting to discuss PvP loopholes.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-05-27 (1:14:46).
- Video, 2022-05-27 (2:21).
- Node series part I
- Ashes of Creation - Screenshots.
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (1:05:47).
- Wywiad, 2018-08-24 (3:44).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (1:18:54).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (1:06:42).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (37:16).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-10-30 (39:17).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-09-27 (53:06).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-02-25 (41:00).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-02-26 (1:12:18).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (29:47).
- Wywiad, 2018-05-11 (54:34).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (21:23).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- Wywiad, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-07-29 (1:13:09).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- Wywiad, 2021-02-07 (33:00).
- Wywiad, 2018-05-11 (1:00:19).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- Wywiad, 2023-07-09 (1:35:28).
- Video, 2023-08-31 (28:04).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-03-28 (1:03:38).
- Wywiad, 2023-07-09 (54:46).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-06-30 (1:45:22).
- Blog: Development Update with Village Node.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-08-31 (15:51).
- Wywiad, 2023-07-09 (38:14).
- Wywiad, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (41:48).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-09-29 (1:11:22).
- Wywiad, 2018-05-11 (57:02).
- Types of Events on Verra.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (32:29).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (42:31).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-05-04 (48:14).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (39:00).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (1:13:30).
- Wywiad, 2018-08-17 (24:48).
- Wywiad, 2020-03-27 (16:19).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (40:40).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-04-30 (1:01:10).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-10-30 (1:01:00).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (34:12).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-01-28 (33:25).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-10-31 (1:16:34).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (28:06).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-02-09 (45:48).
- Video, 2022-05-27 (15:50).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-06-26 (1:29:06).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (20:27).
- Our immersive world - Environments.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-10-30 (1:19:13).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (53:26).
- Video, 2023-10-31 (20:17).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- Video, 2017-05-25 (1:07).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-05-04 (32:46).
- Wywiad, 2023-07-09 (42:11).
- Wywiad, 2018-05-11 (50:47).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- Blog: Exploring the Boundless Opportunities of Freeholds.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-08-31 (22:32).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-08-31 (18:13).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:35:58).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (50:33).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (22:53).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (36:22).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (18:29).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (40:21).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (50:03).
- Wywiad, 2023-07-09 (47:05).
- Video, 2023-03-31 (1:22).
- Video, 2023-03-31 (3:32).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-08 (12:47).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-01-28 (1:17:12).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-03-31 (54:22).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (1:32:24).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-03-31 (58:27).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2023-03-31 (59:10).
- Video, 2023-03-31 (16:42).