- 1 Character sheet
- 2 Nameplate
- 3 Alts
- 4 Character appearance
- 5 Character naming
- 6 Friends list
- 7 Families
- 8 Gear
- 9 Progression
- 10 Alts
- 11 Character rewards
- 12 Banking
- 13 Player to player trading
- 14 Account management
- 15 Artwork
- 16 See also
- 17 References
- Physical attack.
- Magical attack.
- Block chance/percentage.
- Critical hit.
Most stats are contested, which means you're kind of testing your rating versus other people's ratings. So you kind of figure out what the end result is... but we're not going to go for like hard caps for sure. – Jeffrey Bard
- What a character looks like.
- Achievements and server firsts.
- Info on a player's class.
- Character's back story via journal entries (that are shared publicly by the player).
- Traits can be applied that describe a character's history.
You will have a unique homepage for each character and that homepage will be able to be customized by the user to display unique information. It will have a small out-of-game RPG component where you can construct background and traits and stuff like that. – Steven Sharif
That's part of the character sheet desire for us which hopefully will be accessible in game as well by opening a browser through our UI where you can get back history of a character that that character has input themselves into journal entries that they may choose to share with others... For role play perspective we want people to be in depth with their characters. – Steven Sharif
The player can manage what info is shown on the character page.
- This can be the first, and optionally last name (surname).
- The name of the character's Guild is displayed next to their name.
- The character's nameplate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
- An icon will identify the character's class.
- Hovering over the user's nameplate will show information such as level, their class name and archetype combo.
- A buff icon indicates the character's gear and grade.
- This will indicate the type of gear (cloth, leather, plate) that they are predominantly wearing.
- The border will indicate the level and quality of the tier set.
- This also indicates if the gear is enchanted.
- The developers believe that inspecting gear to obtain an exact equipment list or gear score may lead to "unwelcome behavior".
When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you know you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint you know what they're going up against if they're actively checking that and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Being by default able to see a person's "gear score" / equipment list... may cause unwelcome behavior.
- Players that are not in the same party or raid will not be able to see other player's health percentages or exact health bar values.
- A player's name plate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
With regards to seeing another player's health: As you know their name plate will deteriorate or give you an indication of like hey they've taken damage they're significantly injured, but you're not going to get a percentage. You're not gonna get an exact bar value, unless you're in their party or in their raid. – Steven Sharif
Character limits (slots)
- Allow testing of different builds as needed.
- Provide equipment needed to test various scenarios.
There will be a "comfortable" number of character slots on launch.
We want there to be a lot of room for people to manifest their own identity, to role play how they want to from an appearance standpoint. There's going to be parameters within which you will be able to customize a character. We want the culture and the identity of the races to exist in a range that makes them easily identifiable from other players and other cultures. So, because of that, we have to have a spectrum you can exist on. There will be a lot of hair variants you can do, body art tattoos that you can apply. You'll be able to play with the scales of the facial structure, the bones, the height, width, the body fat percentage. You'll be able to add body hair on different parts of the body. If you want to have hair on your feet, you can dial that up. – Steven Sharif
- Character models are focused on realism.
- A player will see a generic character before customization.
- Character designs will have influences from a wide range of cultures, such as European, African and Asian.
- Lolis will not be in the game.
- Body type.
- Overweight, skinny, muscular.
- Body fat percentage.
- Bone structure.
- You can't have a one inch tall character.
- There will be "boobie sliders".
- The scale is not going to be ridiculous.
- Facial structure.
- Hair variants.
- Eye color.
- Skin color.
- Facial hair.
- Body art.
- These are relative to the character's race.
A character's voice may be able to be selected from preset options.
We will have things that are known as sort of like racial abilities which will key into the class that you've chosen and those will almost certainly have animations that are kind of like one-offs that are associated with that class. They'll help you get some more like you know Ren'Kai flavor or some more Empyrean flavor but we have to reuse animations as much as possible in order to get to the finish line here so it'd be a super nice thing to do but probably not in the cards. – Jeffrey Bard
- There is a minimum length of three for a character name.
Name reservation availability
- In the future there may be a web-based or launcher-based capability to add an account as a friend, but this is not definite.
- A character may only belong to one family at a time.
- Leaving one family and joining another family will have a cooldown period in the order of days.
- Family sizes are normally limited to eight characters.
There are costs associated with family creation and maintenance.
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Family summon||Long duration cast (30 seconds to a minute) with an approximate 30 minute cooldown that slowly summons each of your family members to your location (up to eight members). Players cannot be summoned in the following cases:||-||-|
- Different tiers of gear are accessible based on a character's level.
- Players gain bonuses depending on the number of pieces of the set they have equipped.
- There are passive abilities that can be chosen to become more adept with certain set types.
- There will be viable non-set builds.
- Racial appearance of gear sets is tied to the character model of that race.
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Cosmetics can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
The idea is to kind of move away from the mundane kind of application of belts in previous MMOs where they don't really have a lot of character so to speak. But in reality you know as an adventurer you come with a lot of tools and things that you have to use out in the wild in order to achieve what you're trying to achieve. So we wanted to kind of represent that on your character and give you something that can actually be tangible for your character and see there. I think it adds a lot of character and flavor to your identity. – Steven Sharif
- The objective is to provide both vertical and horizontal progression.
- Repetition will not be part of progression in Ashes of Creation.
Multiple playstyles should be relevant and viable. Additionally, you have a spread between casual players and hard-core players; and most of us exist somewhere on that spectrum. The progression path in a society or religion is more conducive to the time we have to play. Whereas, someone else may be playing several hours a day, and they have a better opportunity for the raid/level progression that might require some more dedication. So we want to have these different progression paths available to accommodate the different times in our lives that we have to play the game. And all of those types of progressions will make us relevant in some way shape or form to the general world. – Steven Sharif
Having the ability to gain power at a sacrifice... That's a way to kind of reach a horizontal type of progression. It may not be entirely, because there could potentially be a meta if balancing isn't done correctly; but the objective there is to make sure we have both vertical and horizontal progression in the game. – Steven Sharif
- Lower level characters will have usefulness in mass combat (such as Node sieges) that is not directly dependent on their level, such as manning siege weapons, helping repair fortifications, bringing proximity-based buffs to key positions, using stealth or scaling walls. These types of things are relevant to the tide of battle and do not require the player to be max-level or have high combat stats.
The idea is not to be a game where somebody can essentially no life for a week and be max level. The idea is to incorporate some significant chunk of time but still respect the casual player, because you know the way we respect the casual player is not everything is driven in our game through the adventuring progression line. Not everything is driven through your class level per-se. There's a lot of different progression paths that are available and make you relevant within certain systems and mechanics within the game; and some of those paths are more casual friendly and some of those paths are more hardcore friendly. So with regards to the adventuring class, the idea is to make sure that investment needs to be pretty significant and that the reward then is respective of that investment. – Steven Sharif
Part of the whole experience with nodes is that there is no real end-game, in that the world is constantly shifting every day. Month one is going to be really different from month two; and that's for the level 50s and level 1s. – Jeffrey Bard
We want the game to be a living game, which means that all content should be relevant at all times. I’d say that we try to make as little distinction between the leveling up experience and the end game experience as possible. The whole journey is important to us, in order to maximize the fun people have during different stages of the game. – Sarah Flanagan
- A player chooses their primary archetype at the start of the game.
- Players receive skill points as they level. These can be used to level up skills within their skill tree.
- It will not be possible to max all skills in a skill tree.
- A player may choose a secondary archetype when they reach level 25. The combination of primary and secondary archetypes is referred to as a class.
- The player can then augment their primary skills with effects from their secondary archetype.
- Each skill in the primary tree will have several augment options from the secondary tree. This is an example of horizontal progression.
- Augments to primary skills can fundamentally change the way the ability works - adapting what the ability once did to incorporate the identity of the secondary archetype/class.
If a Fighter were to choose Mage as a secondary archetype, the fighter would become a Spellsword. This combination opens up augments that can be applied to skills in their primary skill tree. Fighters have a Rush skill that allows them to rush towards a target; and upon reaching the target, deal an amount damage with a chance to knock the target down. A Mage's escape augment could be applied to the rush skill, which would now teleport the player to the target; thus eliminating the charge time on the skill.
Players must choose a path in the artisan skill tree for each character. Within each of the three parent artisan paths (Gathering, Processing and Crafting) there are different professions. A character may only ever master one of these parent paths.
Gathering is a parent artisan path, along with processing and crafting. Within each of the three parent paths lies different professions. You may only ever master one parent path. But you may spend time mastering each profession within the parent artisan path. – Steven Sharif
Becoming a master Crafter or a master Processor or a master Gatherer should be a significant time investment and resource investment; and because of that it should also be something that when you achieve that status it's like people on the server know who you are. – Steven Sharif
- Players can dabble in all professions at a "beginners" level before they decide to master a particular pathway.
- Choosing a specific path in the skill tree allows the player an opportunity to specialize in a certain area. This encourages player inter-dependency, enhancing the artisan experience.
- It is possible to master multiple professions (but not all) within a parent artisan path, but this will be a long and labor intensive feat, requiring many resources.
- Masteries aren’t just about making an item. They grant many things, including titles, access to items, bargains, and quests. 
Players will have the opportunity to kind of dabble in all of the professions at a very beginners level and then you know that kind of gives them an understanding of what that profession feels like and then allows them to kind of pinpoint the direction that they want to go in to master particular professions. – Steven Sharif
When we reference not being masters of all that doesn't mean you're not a master within your own one of the three artisan types, which is you know crafter or gatherer, processor. You will be a master of one of those, you will not be master of the other two. – Steven Sharif
- Players may follow only one religion at a time.
- Religious progression is based on quests that are only offered to followers of that religion.
- Religions have a ranking system based on a player's performance in these quests and the number of quests completed.
- Changing religion will cause loss of progress in a player's previous religion.
It depends on their dedication to the religion itself; their performance when it comes to certain religion's religious objectives; their contribution to the development of that religion within the world. There's a lot of different markers that we use at each stage to determine how they progress within the religion. – Steven Sharif
Mariner classes (also referred to as boatsmanship classes, boatsman skills or seamanship) contain different skill trees arranged in a similar manner to Artisan classes. As a player gains experience in these different skills they become more adept at using them.
- Boat repair.
- Ship components.
- Defensive skills.
- Utility based skills.
You can spec into and kind of create your own class based on what things you're doing on the boat... It's gonna be very similar to in structure to like the artisanship trees, so you'll you'll have your mariner class: You'll have different trees in that class. – Jeffrey Bard
- Passive abilities increase certain stats relating to a guild member's ability to perform in combat or in other aspects of the guild, such as the economy.
- Augments may apply at the upper tiers of guild progression.
- Guild members do not need to be citizens of the same node in order to benefit from passive skills and augments.
- Guild size can be traded off for guild progression.
- Guild halls can be unlocked at a certain stage of guild advancement.
- Guilds cannot respec their skill points once allocated. This is subject to testing.
As you're leveling up the guild and you're getting these points to either allocate towards expanding the guilds member count or allocate towards adding certain passive abilities that your guild members can gain by being guild members. You're also going to see as you're leveling up the guild through different type of quest-based, participation-based, node-based, organization-based systems and ways that those quests hook into the world. You're also going to see perhaps some augment abilities at the upper tiers of the guild levels become unlocked for certain members that have a classification of officer or knight, will have access to those different types of augment abilities that might get unlocked should you go down the non expansive member lane; and the idea there is to offer these benefits to smaller groups. – Steven Sharif
It's not always going to be combat. You could have an economic focus guild. You could have a trade oriented guild; and there's all sorts of things that you can kind of put together and kind of give your guild its own identity. – Jeffrey Bard
Social organization progression
A player progresses through a social organization by accomplishing tasks or quests. There are hierarchical paths pertaining to specific questlines for the organization's thematic. These quests will either be cooperative with or adversarial against other nodes based on their mutual war status.
- - For example, a Thieves' guild may have objectives and quests toward securing a particular item to enable players to advance within the organization.
Social organizations are going to have questlines that players participate in which some will include sabotage, espionage, intrigue... While it's not necessarily player versus player in the combat sense, it is player versus player in pitting communities in those organizations kind of against each other in a competitive atmosphere, where only some things can be accomplished by certain communities; and not everybody can succeed at a particular task. So, I think that that's a unique way to involve meaningful conflict that doesn't necessarily have to relate to PvP, because obviously we have a lot of PvP systems in the game and and there are many ways for players to participate in player versus player combat; but we also want to make sure that from a progression standpoint, from a system standpoint there are going to be abilities of individuals to follow these questlines, these tasks that will pit organizations against each other, specifically from an organizational standpoint. – Steven Sharif
- Social organizations unlock augments.
You're gonna see augments being used a lot throughout a lot of our systems. When we're talking about the guild system, when we're talking about social organizations, when we're talking about religions. A lot of those things are going to affect how and what you have available to augment your skills with. – Jeffrey Bard
- Allow testing of different builds as needed.
- Provide equipment needed to test various scenarios.
There will be a "comfortable" number of character slots on launch.
- Daily rewards are not currently on the roadmap.
Daily login rewards are something we really have to think about in terms of what we want to offer... We want the game itself to offer enough reward to log in daily rather than trying to make it an explicit like gamified reward. – Jeffrey Bard
- Pierwsze osiągnięcia na świecie i serwerze.
- Będą tablice liderów.
- Na postaci mogą być widoczne przedmioty związane z tytułami lub osiągnięciami.
- Niektóre tytuły odblokują specjalne umiejętności lub zdolności podczas oblężeń i wydarzeń.
To w pewnym sensie redefiniuje to, czego gracze doświadczą w grze MMORPG w którym wchodząc na pustynię pozbawioną tak naprawdę jakiejkolwiek struktury poza tym, co stworzyła społeczność; a potem to, co można stworzyć, można zmienić, jeśli chcą doświadczyć fabuły, która była widziana na innym serwerze, ale wiesz, że walczysz ze smokiem, ponieważ jesteś w pobliżu góry, a drugi serwer walczy z Krakena, ponieważ jesteś blisko wybrzeża i chcesz walczyć z tym Krakenem ze względu na jego drop table. Jeśli chcesz to podążać za metą, lub po prostu chcesz to mieć pod pasem: być pierwszym na serwerze, który pokona tego Krakena, a nie stworzyłeś jeszcze węzła, wiesz, że na tobie spoczywa obowiązek zamanifestowania tego w grze. – Steven Sharif
Trophy park is an area within Town, City or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
A companion app (mobile app/web interface) allows players who are not logged into the game to have authority over certain services and mechanics. Some functionality may come post-launch.
- Crop rotations.
- Player stalls (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- Fishing (potentially).
- Parlor games (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- Player housing notifications.
- Guild leadership tools such as calendar notifications is a possible feature.
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
- Banking between characters will likely be restricted to Furniture and completed items.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
Player to player trading
- Q: Will Ashes of Creation have player-to-player trading? Will there be anything stopping me from gifting a friend that's fresh to the game a bunch of in-game money to help them get on their feet quickly?
- A: There won't be anything to stop you from doing that. – Steven Sharif
- Skórki kosmetyczne.
- Przenoszenie przedmiotów pomiędzy postaciami, gdzie można je zastosować tylko do jednej postaci an raz.
2021-01-29 2020-10-31 2020-10-09 2020-07-31 2019-07-17
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, October 16 2020
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:03:59).
- Livestream, 2020-08-28 (1:15:02).
- Livestream, 2020-01-30 (25:39).
- Livestream, 2018-02-09 (7:31).
- Livestream, 2020-08-28 (15:21).
- Livestream, 2020-01-30 (1:40:48).
- Livestream, 2017-05-30 (16:25).
- Livestream, 2021-03-26 (1:02:08).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (13:59).
- Interview, 2018-08-08 (28:50).
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (6:30).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (2:45).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- Livestream, 2020-08-28 (2:07:26).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (53:08).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (1:28:10).
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:21:01).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (1:34:55).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (23:20).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (18:25).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (19:15).
- Podcast, 2017-05-04 (51:52).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (57:00).
- Livestream, 2020-04-30 (46:51).
- Livestream, 2020-10-30 (46:22).
- Ashes of Creation Twitter.
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:04:00).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (13:39).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (47:35).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (51:19).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (11:21).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (10:04).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (12:39).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (13:13).
- Livestream, 2020-04-30 (1:10:46).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (54:32).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (10:27).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (48:45).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:11:52).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (28:22).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- Livestream, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- Livestream, 2018-08-17 (1:07:51).
- Livestream, 2017-06-30 (09:43).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (53:40).
- Livestream, 2019-07-26 (1:10:44).
- Livestream, 2020-12-22 (1:12:56).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:39).
- Livestream, 2017-10-31 (48:39).
- Livestream, 2020-12-22 (1:10:16).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:37:27).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (48:39).
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- Livestream, 2021-02-26 (1:10:28).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:20:58).
- Podcast, 2020-07-26 (1:34:47).
- Podcast, 2020-07-26 (1:32:15).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (24:54).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (48:39).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (54:29).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (1:02:08).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (56:07).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (55:17).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (1:33:11).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- Livestream, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Livestream, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- Livestream, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (24:19).
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- Livestream, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Livestream, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- Livestream, 2019-05-30 (1:09:13).
- Livestream, 2018-06-04 (19:48).
- Livestream, 2020-01-30 (49:08).
- Livestream, 2017-05-19 (51:52).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (1:55).
- Livestream, 2017-05-12 (42:17).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (28:38).
- Livestream, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (46:27).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:34:55).
- Livestream, 2017-12-15 (58:48).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:07:59).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (19:25).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:12:51).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (40:08).
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (1:05:04).
- Interview, 2020-07-29 (54:44).
- Ashes of Creation class list.
- Livestream, 2017-07-28 (19:05).
- Livestream, 2017-05-03 (50:50).
- Livestream, 2017-07-18 (37:43).
- Livestream, 2020-07-31 (1:31:11).
- Livestream, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- Livestream, 2019-07-26 (1:09:46).
- Interview, 2020-07-20 (18:47).
- Interview, 2021-02-07 (36:38).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (5:25).
- Livestream, 2017-05-05 (6:12).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (57:02).
- Livestream, 2017-05-08 (44:51).
- Livestream, 2017-06-01 (33:40).
- Livestream, 2020-09-30 (41:13).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (36:05).
- Livestream, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- Livestream, 2017-05-19 (22:10).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (36:07).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (1:31:53).
- Livestream, 2017-05-05 (23:26).
- Interview, 2018-08-08 (9:36).
- Livestream, 2020-10-30 (1:11:13).
- Livestream, 2017-05-17 (7:27).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (24:34).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (18:52).
- Livestream, 2017-06-01 (31:47).
- Livestream, 2017-05-30 (9:34).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (59:23).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (28:02).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (47:17).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:35:58).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:47:21).
- Livestream, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- Livestream, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- Livestream, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Livestream, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- Podcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).
- Livestream, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- Livestream, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (18:10).