Updated Dünir character model concept art.
Updated Empyrean character 3D render. Concepted by Emanuel Gonzalez. Modelled by Chris Atkins.
Updated Kaelar character model concept art by Emanuel Gonzalez.
Updated Niküa character model concept art by Emanuel Gonzalez.
Updated Py'rai character models.
Updated Ren'Kai character model concept art.
Updated Vaelune character model concept art.
Updated Vek character models.
- 1 Character sheet
- 2 Nameplate
- 3 Alts
- 4 Character creator
- 5 Character naming
- 6 Friends list
- 7 Families
- 8 Gear
- 9 Progression
- 10 Character rewards
- 11 Account management
- 12 Player to player trading
- 13 Mobile/web application
- 14 Visuals
- 15 See also
- 16 References
Players will have significant agency over the allocation of their stat progression.
- Base stats defined by a character's primary archetype can be improved based on gear, tattoos, and other enhancements, such as socketed items.
- You will have significant agency over the allocation of your stat progression. Yes, some of that will be baked-in based on the archetype selection, but a large portion of that will come down to your itemization selection, your selection of tattoos, and other ancillary types of augments and benefits you can apply to specific items, such as socketing. – Steven Sharif
Stat adjustment (via the Tattoo system)
Tattoos in Ashes of Creation refers to.
- Decals applied through the character creator.
- The developers are considering whether to allow custom tattoos to be uploaded by users.
- Cosmetic items that allow players to customize their character in-game.
- Tattoos that can be applied to a character to adjust their stats.
- These will have slots to allow stats to be migrated with a give-and-take relationship.
- Higher quality magical tattoos can be applied to adjust stats.
- They may also provide stat augments or other boosts.
Tattoos can be removed.
Nameplates are displayed above the head.
- Player character nameplates will have first, and optionally last name (surname).
- The name of the character's guild is displayed next to their name.
- The character's nameplate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
- An icon will identify the character's class.
- Hovering over a player nameplate will show information such as level, class name, and archetype combo.
- A buff icon will indicate the character's gear and grade.
- The size and priority of nameplates will be relate to their distance (away from the camera).
- The visibility of nameplates can be obscured by in-game objects, such as trees; by utility skills, such as Camouflage or Stealth; or through the use of disguises.
- UI settings will enable nameplates to be hidden, resized, and customized.
- Summoner summons' creature type appears in the nameplate above the summon. This cannot be changed by the player.
- Mob nameplates will have indicators that identify resistances, buffs, end elite status.
- A star format may be utilized to indicate hit point allocation.
Players will have a buff on their nameplate that indicates the gear set they are wearing. Other players will be able to see this buff by targeting that player at a distance.
- This will indicate the type of armor (cloth, leather, plate) that they are predominantly wearing.
- You can target a player. You're going to see what type of armor they have based on a buff they have available to them because obviously cosmetics can change appearance. You might have different silhouettes as a result of that. – Steven Sharif
- The border will indicate the level and quality of the tier set.
- The developers believe that inspecting gear to obtain an exact equipment list or gear score may lead to "unwelcome behavior".
- When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you know you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint what they're going up against if they're actively checking that, and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Health is a stat in Ashes of Creation.
- Players that are not in the same party, raid, alliance, or guild will not be able to see other player's health percentages or exact health bar values.
- A player's name plate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
With regards to seeing another player's health: As you know their name plate will deteriorate or give you an indication of like hey they've taken damage they're significantly injured, but you're not going to get a percentage. You're not gonna get an exact bar value, unless you're in their party or in their raid. – Steven Sharif
There will be a "comfortable" number of character slots available for alts.
- Progression pathways in Ashes of Creation are per-character.
- Gear will be able to be transferred between characters.
- Transfer of resources and materials to alts will only be possible via player housing storage, which is localized to a particular house.
- Cosmetics can be reassigned to characters within an account, with a potential cooldown period.
- Alts within a single account may have different professions.
There will be a comfortable level of character slots available to players because we are a subscription model game. – Steven Sharif
There will be character limits during the Alpha and Beta testing phases. These are probably going to be more relaxed than for live launch.
- Allow testing of different builds as needed.
- Provide equipment needed to test various scenarios.
There will be a "comfortable" number of character slots on launch.
Nodes advance to the first stage quickly. This enables NPC services such as vending or banking items.
- Banking between characters will likely be restricted to Furniture and completed items.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
The character creator (or character customization system) allows players to define the look of their in-game characters, hired NPCs; and potentially creatures raised by the animal husbandry profession.
- Character appearance can be adjusted through a wide range of presets and sliders.
- Character blending provides easy to use customization by morphing together two or more character presets.
- Character sculpting allows detailed customization of every aspect of the body.
The Ashes of Creation character creator is 100% developed in-house by Intrepid Studios and is not MetaHuman.
Additional character creator features include.
- There will be unlockable features for character customization.
- You have that scar because you participated in this siege, or these many sieges; or you have this tattoo because of your of a cultural background, or because of a quest that was accomplished where you're able to get that. – Steven Sharif
- The beauty of it is that you can save your character- and we already have some of those features available- and load them; and in the future we want people to be able to share those characters amongst each other. – Margaret Krohn
- The ability to undo changes (Ctrl + Z) will be supported, including undoing changes that were made several edits earlier.
- Choosing base idle animations of characters will be possible in future.
- Certain animations, such as blinking, will be present when they don't interfere with the customization process.
- Adjusting the background scene and lighting is a planned feature.
- There's going to be a lot of environmental controls that are offered to the character creator so that people can set it up their scene the way they want to grab screenshots or to grab recordings or whatever they want to do. – Steven Sharif
- Asymmetry in terms of manipulating different components of the body or different body features such as hair, beard, and eyes.
- Asymmetry is going to be functionality that's possible in manipulating either different components of the body or different features like hair. The beard we saw a little bit of that blending with highlights that you can do. Margaret talked a little bit about the eye asymmetry that you can include. Obviously those are going to exist within certain parameters that we want to define on a per-race basis, but it is something that we think is cool. – Steven Sharif
- Body adornments, such as piercings will be possible within cultural limits.
- The developers are considering whether to allow custom tattoos to be uploaded by users.
The aim is for the character creator to be on par if not much better than that of BDO.
Character appearance can be customized in the character creator (CC) and via in-game salons/barbershops.
- We want there to be a lot of room for people to manifest their own identity, to role play how they want to from an appearance standpoint. There's going to be parameters within which you will be able to customize a character. We want the culture and the identity of the races to exist in a range that makes them easily identifiable from other players and other cultures. So, because of that, we have to have a spectrum you can exist on. There will be a lot of hair variants you can do, body art tattoos that you can apply. You'll be able to play with the scales of the facial structure, the bones, the height, width, the body fat percentage. You'll be able to add body hair on different parts of the body. If you want to have hair on your feet, you can dial that up. – Steven Sharif
- Character models are focused on realism.
- A player will see a generic character before customization.
- Character designs will have influences from a wide range of cultures, such as European, African and Asian.
- Lolis will not be in the game.
- Sliders and other controls, such as color palettes, will offer flexibility in customization but there will be limits based on race, gender, and the artistic style guidelines that the developers are adhering to.
- There's going to be constraints to the sliders, so that was one of those big questions as work began on the character creator: How much agency do you want to allow pulling like the lower lip all the way down in this weird deformed look, or having like [an] offset cheek that's just asymmetrical to the side of the face. There's not going to be the ability or agency to create those types of weird character things. However you will have the ability to move, slide, change, grow, decrease all those components, but they'll be kept in a more reasonable and presented way in the same sense you won't be able to change the appearance of the dwarven, nor the Dünir or the Niküan races to, in my opinion, create what would be traditionally considered a Loli character. – Steven Sharif
- Body presets.
- Body type.
- Full face presets.
- Facial features.
- Tattoos, scars, and body art.
A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
Sculpting provides the ability to customize different segments of any part of the body in the character creator.
- Plates are used for moving features around.
- Dots are use to change the shape of the character's features altogether.
- Adjusting the length and proportions of limbs.
- Sizes of calves and thighs.
- Adjustments will allow a character to appear more feminine or masculine.
Character blending allows the combination of two or more presets from the character creator. It allows users to click and drag to morph between the different presets to create customized characters without spending time adjusting each angle of every body part.
There are female and male genders in Ashes of Creation.
- Races and Classes are not gender-locked.
- Armor appearance adapts to gender.
- Costumes are not gender locked.
- There are no plans for gender neutral pronouns.
- Same-sex marriages are possible.
- We really wanted to build the combat system to- like i said earlier- be as physical as possible. So we have it very animation driven. Everything is handled based on a reference of animation as opposed to nebulous timings, which allows it to feel very impactful and very responsive. – Keenan Reimer
- We're not going to be having I think unique combat animations. However we will have unique non-combat animations, such as your idle, your walk, your run cycle: things that the combat attacks do not have to blend back into. – Steven Sharif
Characters will have a first-name and an optional surname (last name).
- Character names are unique per server.
- Character name changes will be possible during server merges.
- There is a minimum length of three for a character name.
- Special characters, including apostrophes and hyphens, are currently not allowed in character names.
- Currently we don't allow special characters in character names (including apostrophes and/or hyphens). It's possible this changes in the future. – Ry Schueller
Character names will appear on the character sheet and optionally on the character website page.
Name reservations were rewards for backing at the Pioneer level and higher and are currently available through the Voyager plus pre-order pack.
- Accounts will have name reservation tokens, that entitle its holder to reserve a name on a specific server when the reservation time comes.
Name reservation availability
Name reservations were slated to begin during Alpha-1.
Name of Guild displayed next to character name.
A character may add another character to their friends list.
- In the future there may be a web-based or launcher-based capability to add an account as a friend, but this is not definite.
Families are a means to relate up to nine characters.
- Family sizes are normally limited to eight characters.
- Marriage increases family size by one to allow player housing permissions to be shared.
- This size increase only applies if the family's head is married.
- A character may only belong to one family at a time.
- Leaving one family and joining another family will have a cooldown period in the order of days.
There are costs associated with family creation and maintenance.
- Some costs are shared among the family members and other costs are specific to the family head.
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Family summon||Long duration cast (30 seconds to a minute) with an approximate 30 minute cooldown that slowly summons each of your family members to your location (up to eight members). Players cannot be summoned in the following cases:||-||-|
There are multiple gear slots in Ashes of Creation.
- Artisan gear may be able to be equipped in an "undergarment" slot that can be toggled between adventuring gear and artisan gear.
- Previously it was stated there were 16 gear slots.
Gear sets (also known as tier sets) are a part of Ashes of Creation.
- Different tiers of gear are accessible based on a character's level.
- Players gain bonuses depending on the number of pieces of the set they have equipped.
- There are passive abilities that can be chosen to become more adept with certain set types.
- There will be viable non-set builds.
- Racial appearance of gear sets is tied to the character model of that race.
- It may be possible to store and swap gear sets with a single button press when out of combat.
Approximately 49 unique gear sets are obtainable in Alpha-1 from crafting, quests, drops and exploration.
- These are unique sets with different stats, but some may be similar in appearance.
- Crafted items are best-in-slot in Ashes of Creation. Previously it was stated that crafted items will be on-par with best-in-slot items.
- What is considered best-in-slot is based on a character's role and the type of monster they are facing.
- Instanced content will contain scripted and difficult boss fights that drop gear, but the gear drops will not be best-in-slot. These can only be found in the open world.
Gear is intended to be realistic in appearance.
- There will not be "oversized" weapons.
- Armor will not be overly sexual in appearance.
- I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Some armor and costumes will be more revealing than others, but there will not be nudity in the game.
- There might be sliders, but there are not gonna be naked sliders. – Steven Sharif
Armor will take on a racial appearance. Weapons will scale in size based on race.
Each race is getting its custom geo pieces, which then will share thematic components such as color palette, attachments, design filigree. Those types of things will get shared across the geo but generally you're going to see unique races with unique geo. – Steven Sharif
- Cosmetics can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
Players can change gear colors using dyes.
Helmet display can be toggled on and off.
Particle effects are used to denote the importance and rarity of some weapons.
Crafters are able to influence what their crafted items will look like.
Weapons are able to be sheathed.
Gear will have appearance slots (Transmutation/Transmog/cosmetic slots) that are used to copy the appearance of an item (in some cases).
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- Cosmetics, whether purchased from the shop or earned in game, are an important component of MMORPGS I personally enjoy; and there's a lot of collectors out there who spend a great deal of time either in-game achieving these things or spend money purchasing them from the cosmetic only marketplace; and we don't want to demean or reduce that achievement or that expenditure. So it's going to be situational where the default appearance will be applied and can be activated. – Steven Sharif
Attachments are able to be unlocked as flair pieces to armor to create a customizable look.
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
- Some ranged or melee abilities require a specific weapon to be equipped. Weapons that are equipped in the character's ranged or offhand slots will be automatically swapped in and out as required by the skill.
- A big component of the MMORPG that - half of that you know acronym is RPG role-playing game. And in order to role-play you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the back that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team, like Carson, you know might be a scroll tube, it might be a potion, it might be whatever: Those players will have the ability as we've discussed in the past will have the ability to select what they want to be represented in those sockets and then animation will make sure that jibe well in movement. – Steven Sharif
Belt (hip) slots include.
- There'll be a priority system behind that that'll determine... do I show the Bow if the Greatsword is unequipped or do I show the Polearm if the Greatsword is unequipped. – Jeffrey Bard
Progression occurs through a variety of pathways.
- The objective is to provide both vertical and horizontal progression.
- Repetition will not be part of progression in Ashes of Creation.
- Progression pathways in Ashes of Creation are per-character.
The way that Ashes is constructed is there are multiple paths of progression from a from a PvX perspective, a kind of wide net perspective that players have interest in; and you're not going to be able to become the master of everything. So you're going to have to pick and choose, but even picking and choosing that gives you a place within that aspect of the world at a place that's going to be something that you can build up a reputation around. – Steven Sharif
The game hosts a wide array of progression paths, and some of those paths will grant additional paths to augmenting your threat generation. This can be in the form of enchantments and stats ... and even in the form of augments granted from societies and religions. Gear and skills choice are also a big component. – Steven Sharif
Multiple playstyles should be relevant and viable. Additionally, you have a spread between casual players and hard-core players; and most of us exist somewhere on that spectrum. The progression path in a society or religion is more conducive to the time we have to play. Whereas, someone else may be playing several hours a day, and they have a better opportunity for the raid/level progression that might require some more dedication. So we want to have these different progression paths available to accommodate the different times in our lives that we have to play the game. And all of those types of progressions will make us relevant in some way shape or form to the general world. – Steven Sharif
Having the ability to gain power at a sacrifice... That's a way to kind of reach a horizontal type of progression. It may not be entirely, because there could potentially be a meta if balancing isn't done correctly; but the objective there is to make sure we have both vertical and horizontal progression in the game. – Steven Sharif
Leveling won't follow a traditional linear path, although classic mechanics for leveling exist.
- Experience (XP) is gained through a variety of vertical and horizontal progression paths, such as PvP, PvE, Exploration, Gathering/Processing/Crafting, Events/Quests, Grinding mobs.
- XP will be awarded for participating in objective-based PvP on a diminishing returns basis.
- A character's level is visible to other players.
- Some levels may offer more rewards than others.
- I think you can emphasize some levels more than others and that's a great way to do progression. But I think ultimately that you should see a reward for your progress or effort spent. – Steven Sharif
- There will not be level boosts or auto-leveling (AFK leveling).
- As part of our ideals as a game we're not going to give boosts away. We're not going to auto-level up a character. You have to spend time acclimating yourself to what this game is, to what the world that you're part of is; and that's an investment- a time investment; and that plays towards our ideas of risk-versus-reward; and I've always said our game's not going to be for everybody and that's okay. – Steven Sharif
- If I have a skill that does a thousand damage to a target of equal level I don't want my skill to do zero damage to a target that's five levels above me. – Steven Sharif
- A player could in theory level to max level at a single node, providing that node was at a high-enough stage, but it would not be the most effective means of leveling.
The level cap at launch is expected to be approximately level 50.
- On release the developers anticipate max level should be attainable in approximately 45 days if playing 4-6 hours per day.
- Alpha-1 had progression to level 15.
- Alpha-2 expects progression to level 35 (subject to change).
Lower level characters will have usefulness in mass combat (such as Node sieges) that is not directly dependent on their level, such as manning siege weapons, helping repair fortifications, bringing proximity-based buffs to key positions, using stealth or scaling walls. These types of things are relevant to the tide of battle and do not require the player to be max-level or have high combat stats.
The idea is not to be a game where somebody can essentially no life for a week and be max level. The idea is to incorporate some significant chunk of time but still respect the casual player, because you know the way we respect the casual player is not everything is driven in our game through the adventuring progression line. Not everything is driven through your class level per-se. There's a lot of different progression paths that are available and make you relevant within certain systems and mechanics within the game; and some of those paths are more casual friendly and some of those paths are more hardcore friendly. So with regards to the adventuring class, the idea is to make sure that investment needs to be pretty significant and that the reward then is respective of that investment. – Steven Sharif
There is not going to be a typical end-game in Ashes of Creation.
Part of the whole experience with nodes is that there is no real end-game, in that the world is constantly shifting every day. Month one is going to be really different from month two; and that's for the level 50s and level 1s. – Jeffrey Bard
We want the game to be a living game, which means that all content should be relevant at all times. I’d say that we try to make as little distinction between the leveling up experience and the end game experience as possible. The whole journey is important to us, in order to maximize the fun people have during different stages of the game. – Sarah Flanagan
- A player chooses their primary archetype at the start of the game.
- Players receive skill points as they level. These can be used to level up skills within their skill tree.
- It will not be possible to max all skills in a skill tree.
- A player may choose a secondary archetype when they reach level 25. The combination of primary and secondary archetypes is referred to as a class.
- The player can then augment their primary skills with effects from their secondary archetype.
- Each skill in the primary tree will have several augment options from the secondary tree. This is an example of horizontal progression.
- Augments to primary skills can fundamentally change the way the ability works - adapting what the ability once did to incorporate the identity of the secondary archetype/class.
If a Fighter were to choose Mage as a secondary archetype, the fighter would become a Spellsword. This combination opens up augments that can be applied to skills in their primary skill tree. Fighters have a Rush skill that allows them to rush towards a target; and upon reaching the target, deal an amount damage with a chance to knock the target down. A blink augment could be applied to the rush skill, which would now teleport the player to the target; thus eliminating the charge time on the skill.
Class progression does not relate to a player's artisan progression.
World events do not directly impact class effectiveness but there may be ancillary effects in terms of availability of equipment, enchantments or tattoos.
Within each of the three parent artisan paths (Gathering, Processing and Crafting) there are different professions. A character may only ever master one of these parent paths and up to two (2) professions within this mastered artisan class (subject to testing).
- When it comes to complete mastery, we're really identifying around two or three right now, but that's something that gets play tested- something gets iterated upon. – Steven Sharif
- A character will be able to achieve up to tier 3 or tier 4 proficiency in professions that are not mastered.
- Players will have the opportunity to dabble in all of the professions at a very beginners level and then you know that gives them an understanding of what that profession feels like and then allows them to pinpoint the direction that they want to go in to master particular professions. – Steven Sharif
- Based on testing, it may be decided to limit profession mastery certificates to a capped value.
- Becoming a master Crafter or a master Processor or a master Gatherer should be a significant time investment and resource investment; and because of that it should also be something that when you achieve that status it's like people on the server know who you are. – Steven Sharif
- Masteries aren’t just about making an item. They grant many things, including titles, access to items, bargains, and quests. 
- Previously it was stated that with considerable effort a player can master all professions within a mastered parent artisan class. This was later changed to a player being able to master some but not all professions within a mastered parent artisan class. This was changed to being able to master up to two or three professions within a mastered parent artisan class (subject to testing). The current stance is being able to master up to two professions.
Artisan progression within the artisan tree occurs based on experience (repetition of tasks) within a branch and also via achievement of certain benchmarks within each branch.
- Choosing a specific path in the skill tree allows the player an opportunity to specialize in a certain area. This encourages player inter-dependency, enhancing the artisan experience.
- When we reference not being masters of all that doesn't mean you're not a master within your own one of the three artisan types, which is you know crafter or gatherer, processor. You will be a master of one of those, you will not be master of the other two. – Steven Sharif
There are player progression paths within a religion.
- Players may follow only one religion at a time.
- Religious progression is based on quests that are only offered to followers of that religion.
- Religions have a ranking system based on a player's performance in these quests and the number of quests completed.
- Changing religion will cause loss of progress in a player's previous religion.
It depends on their dedication to the religion itself; their performance when it comes to certain religion's religious objectives; their contribution to the development of that religion within the world. There's a lot of different markers that we use at each stage to determine how they progress within the religion. – Steven Sharif
Mariner classes (also referred to as boatsmanship classes, boatsman skills or seamanship) contain different skill trees arranged in a similar manner to Artisan classes. As a player gains experience in these different skills they become more adept at using them.
- Interaction with attachments, such as gunnery.
- Piloting/driving the ship.
- Ship navigation.
- Utilizing ship components, such as furling the sails.
- Ship repair, such as the speed and amount of health restored.
- Defensive skills.
- Utility based skills.
- The benefits of having Mariner expertise is not just related to activities you can do on the ships, but will also incorporate skills that become available when you're piloting ships as well. There's a few things that Mariner classes provide: interaction with attachments on the ship, driving the ship itself, utilizing the ship's components—like furling the sails or not—as well as repairing ships when damage is taken—the speed at which you can do it, the health you regenerate when you do it. – Steven Sharif
Guild progression occurs through participation in different systems.
Guild progression grants skill points that the guild can allocate to unlock aspects of their skill tree, such as passive skills, augments and membership count.
- Passive abilities increase certain stats relating to a guild member's ability to perform in combat or in other aspects of the guild, such as the economy.
- Augments may apply at the upper tiers of guild progression.
- Guild members do not need to be citizens of the same node in order to benefit from passive skills and augments.
- Guild size can be traded off for guild progression.
- The higher the guild's member cap, the fewer available skill options will be available to that guild.
- Guild alliances may be a key part in creating a larger "guild".
- Guild halls can be unlocked at a certain stage of guild advancement.
- Guilds cannot respec their skill points once allocated. This is subject to testing.
- It's not always going to be combat. You could have an economic focus guild. You could have a trade oriented guild; and there's all sorts of things that you can kind of put together and kind of give your guild its own identity. – Jeffrey Bard
Social organization progression
A player progresses through a social organization by accomplishing tasks or quests. There are hierarchical paths pertaining to specific questlines for the organization's thematic. These quests will either be cooperative with or adversarial against other nodes based on their mutual war status.
- - For example, a Thieves' guild may have objectives and quests toward securing a particular item to enable players to advance within the organization.
Social organizations are going to have questlines that players participate in which some will include sabotage, espionage, intrigue... While it's not necessarily player versus player in the combat sense, it is player versus player in pitting communities in those organizations kind of against each other in a competitive atmosphere, where only some things can be accomplished by certain communities; and not everybody can succeed at a particular task. So, I think that that's a unique way to involve meaningful conflict that doesn't necessarily have to relate to PvP, because obviously we have a lot of PvP systems in the game and and there are many ways for players to participate in player versus player combat; but we also want to make sure that from a progression standpoint, from a system standpoint there are going to be abilities of individuals to follow these questlines, these tasks that will pit organizations against each other, specifically from an organizational standpoint. – Steven Sharif
- Social organizations unlock augments.
You're gonna see augments being used a lot throughout a lot of our systems. When we're talking about the guild system, when we're talking about social organizations, when we're talking about religions. A lot of those things are going to affect how and what you have available to augment your skills with. – Jeffrey Bard
Characters will receive rewards on their in-game birthday.
- Daily rewards are not currently on the roadmap.
Daily login rewards are something we really have to think about in terms of what we want to offer... We want the game itself to offer enough reward to log in daily rather than trying to make it an explicit like gamified reward. – Jeffrey Bard
Osiągnięcia będą obejmowały wiele serwerów, nie tylko dla gildii lub grup.
- Pierwsze osiągnięcia na świecie i serwerze.
- Będą tablice liderów.
- Na postaci mogą być widoczne przedmioty związane z tytułami lub osiągnięciami.
- Niektóre tytuły odblokują specjalne umiejętności lub zdolności podczas oblężeń i wydarzeń.
To w pewnym sensie redefiniuje to, czego gracze doświadczą w grze MMORPG w którym wchodząc na pustynię pozbawioną tak naprawdę jakiejkolwiek struktury poza tym, co stworzyła społeczność; a potem to, co można stworzyć, można zmienić, jeśli chcą doświadczyć fabuły, która była widziana na innym serwerze, ale wiesz, że walczysz ze smokiem, ponieważ jesteś w pobliżu góry, a drugi serwer walczy z Krakena, ponieważ jesteś blisko wybrzeża i chcesz walczyć z tym Krakenem ze względu na jego drop table. Jeśli chcesz to podążać za metą, lub po prostu chcesz to mieć pod pasem: być pierwszym na serwerze, który pokona tego Krakena, a nie stworzyłeś jeszcze węzła, wiesz, że na tobie spoczywa obowiązek zamanifestowania tego w grze. – Steven Sharif
W grze będzie miks osiagnięć postaci i konta.
Titles are unlocked by achievements in aspects of the game.
- Social organizations.
- Guild castles.
- Node governments.
- Priests, bishops or acolytes in certain temples.
- Patron guild leader.
- Chief bounty hunter.
- Node sieges / Events
There's social organizations, there's religions, there's Mayor, there's Kings and Queens, there's Guild Leaders, there's Guild officers: All of those can incorporate particular types of titles that grant you access to certain things; and you know that's part of our risk versus reward. That's part of our not everybody gets a trophy. These are achievements that we want you to strive for and there's plenty of those types of achievements within the game because there's lots of nodes and there's lots of different pseudo factions that exist that you get to identify and say "Oh I'd like to do that particular thing very well and better than others." And you can strive to do so. – Steven Sharif
Trophy park is an area within Town, City or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
Ashes of Creation gathers tracking data to facilitate achievements, titles and other accolades on a server.
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Number of PvP deaths.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
Strona do zarządzania kontem jest używana do przypisania pierwszy lub kolejny raz przedmiotów z crowdfundingu do konkretnej postaci:
- Skórki kosmetyczne.
- Przenoszenie przedmiotów pomiędzy postaciami, gdzie można je zastosować tylko do jednej postaci an raz.
Player to player trading
There will be player to player trading in Ashes of Creation.
- Player to player trading, interacting with vendors or NPCs, and the ability to access storage is disabled for corrupted players.
- Q: Will Ashes of Creation have player-to-player trading? Will there be anything stopping me from gifting a friend that's fresh to the game a bunch of in-game money to help them get on their feet quickly?
- A: There won't be anything to stop you from doing that. – Steven Sharif
A companion app (mobile app/web interface) allows players who are not logged into the game to have authority over certain services and mechanics. Some functionality may come post-launch.
- Crop rotations.
- Player stalls (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- Fishing (potentially).
- Parlor games (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- Player housing notifications.
- Guild leadership tools such as calendar notifications is a possible feature.
- Specific dates that you can have running as reminders in your guild UI, this will also be something that I would like to be available on the mobile companion app as well. So essentially you can receive notifications via a calendar update on guild events that the leaders or the officers have the ability to pin within the game will also give you notifications on the mobile app as well. That's my intention at least. – Steven Sharif
- Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
A character web page (character sheet) will be available closer to live launch that shows the following:
- What a character looks like.
- Achievements and server firsts.
- Info on a player's class.
- Character's back story via journal entries (that are shared publicly by the player).
- Traits can be applied that describe a character's history.
You will have a unique homepage for each character and that homepage will be able to be customized by the user to display unique information. It will have a small out-of-game RPG component where you can construct background and traits and stuff like that. – Steven Sharif
The character page will be accessible in game by opening a browser through the UI.
That's part of the character sheet desire for us which hopefully will be accessible in game as well by opening a browser through our UI where you can get back history of a character that that character has input themselves into journal entries that they may choose to share with others... For role play perspective we want people to be in depth with their characters. – Steven Sharif
The player can manage what info is shown on the character page.
2022-08-22 2022-08-08 2022-07-02 2022-07-02 2022-07-02 2022-07-01 2022-04-28 2022-04-26 2022-04-19 2022-04-01 2022-03-31 2022-03-31 2022-03-31 2022-03-31 2022-03-31 2022-03-11 2022-03-11 2022-01-30 2022-01-30 2022-01-30 2022-01-30 2022-01-29 2021-01-29 2020-10-30 2020-10-09 2020-07-31 2019-07-17
- ↑ Forums: Player Feedback Request Dünir Race
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-07-29 (46:09).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-09-30 (1:06:56).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-09-30 (1:08:03).
- ↑ Twitter - Revised Py'Rai models.
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-07-29 (59:00).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-08-26 (41:37).
- ↑ Twitter - Behold! The full-body models for the female and male Vek!
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 9.8 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-01-30 (25:39).
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 10.4 10.5 10.6 10.7 10.8 Transmisja na żywo, 2018-02-09 (7:31).
- ↑ 11.00 11.01 11.02 11.03 11.04 11.05 11.06 11.07 11.08 11.09 11.10 11.11 11.12 11.13 11.14 11.15 11.16 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-08-28 (15:21).
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-01-30 (1:40:48).
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-30 (16:25).
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2023-01-27 (1:27:42).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (1:02:08).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (22:02).
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-08-27 (1:18:55).
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 18.2 18.3 18.4 18.5 18.6 Video, 2022-03-31 (19:49).
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (1:01:08).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (14:23).
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 Video, 2017-09-03 (55:38).
- ↑ Video, 2023-01-27 (24:17).
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2023-01-27 (1:08:45).
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 25.3 Wywiad, 2018-05-11 (2:45).
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (51:00).
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 27.3 27.4 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- ↑ 28.0 28.1
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 29.2 29.3 29.4 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-08-28 (2:07:26).
- ↑ 30.0 30.1 30.2 30.3 30.4 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (53:08).
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-06-26 (1:28:10).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-10-14 (48:45).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-09-30 (1:23:28).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-12-02 (1:03:28).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-01-29 (1:21:01).
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2023-01-27 (1:09:36).
- ↑ Twitter - Better luck next time.
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 Podcast, 2021-09-29 (52:58).
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-28 (1:34:55).
- ↑ Official Livestream - May 4th @ 3 PM PST - Q&A
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-28 (23:20).
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-07-30 (1:10:34).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (18:25).
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 44.2 Podcast, 2017-05-04 (51:52).
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-04-30 (1:17:40).
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (19:15).
- ↑ 49.0 49.1
- ↑ 50.0 50.1
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 52.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (57:00).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-04-8 (AM) (23:18).
- ↑ 56.0 56.1 56.2 Video, 2022-03-31 (34:16).
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 57.2 Video, 2022-03-31 (18:47).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (19:14).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (0:00).
- ↑ 60.0 60.1
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-30 (09:43).
- ↑ 63.0 63.1 63.2 63.3 63.4 63.5 63.6 63.7 63.8 63.9 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 64.2 64.3 Video, 2022-03-31 (29:14).
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 65.2 65.3 65.4 Video, 2022-03-31 (16:23).
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 66.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (5:05).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (28:22).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Reddit - Ctrl + Z in the Character Creator (1).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Reddit - Ctrl + Z in the Character Creator (2).
- ↑ 70.0 70.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-01-28 (39:30).
- ↑ 71.0 71.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (56:40).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- ↑ 73.0 73.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (58:47).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (59:36).
- ↑ 75.0 75.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:11:52).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (13:47).
- ↑ 78.0 78.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-04-30 (46:51).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-06-30 (1:01:00).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (47:35).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (51:19).
- ↑ 82.00 82.01 82.02 82.03 82.04 82.05 82.06 82.07 82.08 82.09 82.10 Transmisja na żywo, 2018-04-8 (PM) (13:39).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-30 (11:21).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-30 (10:04).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-30 (12:39).
- ↑ 86.0 86.1 86.2 Podcast, 2021-09-29 (18:19).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (1:00:14).
- ↑ 89.0 89.1 Video, 2022-03-31 (9:23).
- ↑ 90.0 90.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-04-30 (1:10:46).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-30 (13:13).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-10-30 (46:22).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (7:05).
- ↑ 95.0 95.1 95.2 95.3 95.4 95.5 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-01-28 (59:48).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-30 (10:27).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (7:50).
- ↑ 98.0 98.1 98.2 98.3 98.4 98.5 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (54:32).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (8:54).
- ↑ 100.0 100.1 100.2 100.3 Video, 2022-03-31 (7:49).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (48:45).
- ↑ 102.0 102.1 102.2 102.3 102.4 Video, 2022-03-31 (10:00).
- ↑ 103.0 103.1 Twitter - A little salt and pepper never hurt anyone!
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2023-01-27 (1:20:10).
- ↑ 105.0 105.1 Video, 2022-03-31 (11:02).
- ↑ 106.0 106.1 106.2 106.3 106.4 106.5 106.6 Video, 2022-03-31 (11:04).
- ↑ 107.00 107.01 107.02 107.03 107.04 107.05 107.06 107.07 107.08 107.09 107.10 107.11 Video, 2022-03-31 (11:52).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Twitter.
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (39:29).
- ↑ 112.0 112.1 112.2 Video, 2022-03-31 (13:31).
- ↑ 113.0 113.1 113.2 113.3 113.4 113.5 113.6 Video, 2022-03-31 (13:56).
- ↑ 114.0 114.1 114.2 Video, 2022-03-31 (13:59).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (21:03).
- ↑ 116.0 116.1 116.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- ↑ 117.0 117.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-08-17 (1:07:51).
- ↑ 119.0 119.1 119.2 119.3 Video, 2022-03-31 (15:21).
- ↑ Video, 2022-03-31 (15:40).
- ↑ Forums: Player Feedback Request Vek Race
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (55:36).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-09-03 (37:10).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-18 (35:58).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (43:30).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-09-30 (47:47).
- ↑ 128.0 128.1 Podcast, 2018-05-11 (1:05:58).
- ↑ 129.0 129.1
- ↑ 130.0 130.1 Video, 2022-06-30 (20:29).
- ↑ 131.0 131.1 Video, 2022-06-30 (21:19).
- ↑ 132.0 132.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-06-30 (53:33).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-12-22 (1:12:56).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (48:39).
- ↑ 135.0 135.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-10-14 (2:53).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-10-31 (48:39).
- ↑ 137.0 137.1
- ↑ Pioneer
- ↑ Voyager plus pre-order pack
- ↑ 140.0 140.1 140.2 February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- ↑ 142.0 142.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-12-22 (1:10:16).
- ↑ 143.0 143.1 143.2 143.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:37:27).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (48:39).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- ↑ 146.0 146.1 146.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-02-26 (1:10:28).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (1:20:58).
- ↑ Podcast, 2020-07-26 (1:34:47).
- ↑ Podcast, 2020-07-26 (1:32:15).
- ↑ 152.0 152.1 152.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2023-02-24 (46:15).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-06-30 (1:17:34).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-28 (24:54).
- ↑ Video, 2023-01-27 (45:46).
- ↑ 156.0 156.1 156.2 156.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (54:29).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (49:35).
- ↑ 158.0 158.1 158.2 158.3 158.4 158.5 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2020-07-18 (1:02:08).
- ↑ 160.0 160.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (56:07).
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-08-04 (55:17).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-11-19 (40:53).
- ↑ 163.0 163.1 163.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-06-30 (1:18:55).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-10 (14:45).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-05-29 (1:33:11).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-03-31 (1:19:41).
- ↑ 168.0 168.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- ↑ 169.0 169.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- ↑ 170.0 170.1 Reddit Q&A, 2019-01-8.
- ↑ 172.0 172.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-12-23 (1:34:07).
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-10-28 (1:41:06).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-09-24 (1:25:27).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (24:19).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- ↑ 188.0 188.1 Wywiad, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- ↑ 189.0 189.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2019-05-30 (1:09:13).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-01-30 (49:08).
- ↑ 191.0 191.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (21:56).
- ↑ 192.0 192.1 192.2 192.3 192.4 192.5
- ↑ 193.0 193.1
- ↑ 194.0 194.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2018-06-04 (19:48).
- ↑ 195.0 195.1 195.2 195.3 195.4 195.5 195.6 195.7
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-09-30 (49:16).
- ↑ Podcast, 2021-09-29 (40:50).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2018-05-11 (16:32).
- ↑ 199.0 199.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-12-23 (1:32:10).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-19 (51:52).
- ↑ 201.0 201.1 Wywiad, 2018-10-20 (1:55).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-12 (42:17).
- ↑ Official Livestream - May 4th @ 3 PM PST - Q&A
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-04-8 (PM) (28:38).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2018-10-20 (2:53:53).
- ↑ 206.0 206.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- ↑ 207.0 207.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-10-14 (23:15).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (46:27).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-05-27 (1:11:10).
- ↑ 211.0 211.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-07-29 (1:24:58).
- ↑ 212.0 212.1 Wywiad, 2021-06-13 (48:27).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-09-27 (52:41).
- ↑ 214.0 214.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:34:55).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (1:06:34).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-12-15 (58:48).
- ↑ 217.0 217.1 Wywiad, 2020-07-08 (1:07:59).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-24 (19:25).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-01-28 (15:35).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2020-07-08 (1:12:51).
- ↑ 221.0 221.1 Video, 2018-04-05 (40:08).
- ↑ 222.0 222.1 222.2 222.3 Wywiad, 2020-07-18 (1:05:04).
- ↑ 223.0 223.1 223.2 223.3
- ↑ 224.0 224.1 Wywiad, 2020-07-29 (54:44).
- ↑ 225.0 225.1 Ashes of Creation class list.
- ↑ 226.0 226.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-28 (19:05).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-03 (50:50).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-18 (37:43).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-31 (1:31:11).
- ↑ Podcast, 2021-04-11 (54:35).
- ↑ 232.0 232.1
- ↑ 233.0 233.1 233.2 233.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (1:13:00).
- ↑ 234.0 234.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2019-07-26 (1:09:46).
- ↑ 235.0 235.1 Wywiad, 2020-03-27 (5:25).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2020-07-20 (18:47).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2021-02-07 (36:38).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-10 (6:12).
- ↑ 246.0 246.1 246.2 246.3 246.4 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (57:02).
- ↑ 247.0 247.1 247.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (44:51).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-01 (33:40).
- ↑ 250.0 250.1 250.2 250.3 250.4 250.5 250.6 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-09-30 (1:24:54).
- ↑ 251.0 251.1 251.2 251.3 251.4 251.5 251.6 Transmisja na żywo, 2018-07-09 (36:05).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-07-09 (36:05).
- ↑ 253.00 253.01 253.02 253.03 253.04 253.05 253.06 253.07 253.08 253.09 253.10 253.11 253.12 253.13 Transmisja na żywo, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- ↑ 254.0 254.1 254.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-19 (22:10).
- ↑ 255.0 255.1 Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (36:07).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-06-26 (1:31:53).
- ↑ 258.0 258.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-05 (23:26).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2018-08-08 (9:36).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-10-30 (1:11:13).
- ↑ 261.0 261.1 261.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-17 (7:27).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (24:34).
- ↑ 263.0 263.1 263.2 263.3 Podcast, 2018-05-11 (18:52).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-01 (31:47).
- ↑ 265.0 265.1 265.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-30 (9:34).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2018-08-17 (23:47).
- ↑ 267.0 267.1 267.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-08-04 (59:23).
- ↑ 269.0 269.1 269.2 269.3 269.4 269.5 269.6 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (28:02).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-07-09 (47:17).
- ↑ 272.0 272.1 272.2 272.3 272.4 272.5 272.6 272.7 272.8 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (1:35:08).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (23:29).
- ↑ 274.0 274.1 274.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (37:17).
- ↑ 275.0 275.1 275.2 275.3 275.4 275.5 275.6 Transmisja na żywo, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-17 (58:18).
- ↑ 277.0 277.1 277.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- ↑ 278.0 278.1 Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:35:58).
- ↑ 279.0 279.1 279.2 279.3 279.4 279.5 279.6 Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:47:21).
- ↑ 280.0 280.1
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (18:10).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- ↑ 283.0 283.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2023-02-24 (1:12:24).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-10-28 (24:28).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-01-18 (30:18).
- ↑ 289.0 289.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (11:00).
- ↑ 290.00 290.01 290.02 290.03 290.04 290.05 290.06 290.07 290.08 290.09 290.10 Transmisja na żywo, 2018-05-04 (54:09).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-09 (28:57).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (11:53).
- ↑ 293.0 293.1 Podcast, 2020-11-15 (52:50).
- ↑ 294.0 294.1 294.2 294.3 294.4 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (13:59).
- ↑ 295.0 295.1 295.2 Wywiad, 2018-08-08 (28:50).
- ↑ 296.0 296.1 296.2 Wywiad, 2018-08-24 (6:30).