- Pierwsze osiągnięcia na świecie i serwerze.
- Będą tablice liderów.
- Na postaci mogą być widoczne przedmioty związane z tytułami lub osiągnięciami.
- Niektóre tytuły odblokują specjalne umiejętności lub zdolności podczas oblężeń i wydarzeń.
To w pewnym sensie redefiniuje to, czego gracze doświadczą w grze MMORPG w którym wchodząc na pustynię pozbawioną tak naprawdę jakiejkolwiek struktury poza tym, co stworzyła społeczność; a potem to, co można stworzyć, można zmienić, jeśli chcą doświadczyć fabuły, która była widziana na innym serwerze, ale wiesz, że walczysz ze smokiem, ponieważ jesteś w pobliżu góry, a drugi serwer walczy z Krakena, ponieważ jesteś blisko wybrzeża i chcesz walczyć z tym Krakenem ze względu na jego drop table. Jeśli chcesz to podążać za metą, lub po prostu chcesz to mieć pod pasem: być pierwszym na serwerze, który pokona tego Krakena, a nie stworzyłeś jeszcze węzła, wiesz, że na tobie spoczywa obowiązek zamanifestowania tego w grze. – Steven Sharif
- Social organizations.
- Guild castles.
- Node governments.
There's social organizations, there's religions, there's Mayor, there's Kings and Queens, there's Guild Leaders, there's Guild officers: All of those can incorporate particular types of titles that grant you access to certain things; and you know that's part of our risk versus reward. That's part of our not everybody gets a trophy. These are achievements that we want you to strive for and there's plenty of those types of achievements within the game because there's lots of nodes and there's lots of different pseudo factions that exist that you get to identify and say "Oh I'd like to do that particular thing very well and better than others." And you can strive to do so. – Steven Sharif
Node government titles
- Priests, bishops or acolytes in certain temples.
- Patron guild leader.
- Chief bounty hunter.
- Relics are embodiments of certain types of achievements. You may have the scale of a dragon that's been defeated- the all-scale aspect of it- and from that every week a citizen might be able to derive one scale material component that can be used across a plethora of high-end types of crafting. – Steven Sharif
- Relics automatically manifest in the node's reliquary when specific conditions are met by that node. For example, it may require a certain number of citizens to accomplish a particular achievement a number of times before the relic is granted to the node.
- Let's say for example there is a dragon nearby and this dragon is a large raid boss; and the number of citizens that the node has that participates in that raid the first time- if you have 30 citizens present you may not achieve the relic. And it's not a matter of capturing it at that location taking back to the city. It'll automatically manifest within the reliquary if a number of citizens accomplish a particular achievement a number of times necessary to create the relic. So if you only have 30 citizens present at that raid boss you may need to do that raid boss four or five six times in order to unlock the achievement which grants the relic in the reliquary. So it's essentially incentivizing the citizens to participate in the world events around the node. – Steven Sharif
- Relics can also be awarded for accomplishments that span many different progression paths, such the number of citizens achieving advanced stages of their artisan classes.
- The other component of relics that's important to note is that it's not just adventuring relics, these are accomplishments that span a lot of the different progression paths. So you could have accomplishments get unlocked by how many number of citizens achieve you know the creation of a particular type of item. You may have now an alchemical genius that is a citizen of your node and as a result there is an alchemical relic that's been granted to your reliquary in a similar fashion to the dragon. – Steven Sharif
- Relics stored in a node's reliquary grant passive and active benefits to node citizens and vassal states.
- Limited access to the relics stored in a node's reliquary are granted to registered attackers after successfully destroying that node in a node siege.
- Benefits are also be conferred to those who capture, steal, or sabotage relics held the reliquary.
- Relics include the four Ancient artifacts of Verra that were originally discovered by King Atrax in his pursuit of the power of The Essence.
- These artifacts were in close alignment to The Essence on Verra due to their proximity to the ley lines of Essence spread across the world.
- These artifacts were originally housed in the vault of Fallow's Hold, which is one of the great dungeons of Ashes of Creation, located near the capital city of the ancient Toren empire, Torall.
The four Ancient artifacts of Verra were originally discovered by King Atrax in his pursuit of the power of The Essence. These artifacts were in close alignment to The Essence on Verra due to their proximity to the ley lines of Essence spread across the world. These artifacts were originally housed in the vault of Fallow's Hold, which is one of the great dungeons of Ashes of Creation, located near the capital city of the ancient Toren empire, Torall.
- The Golden Chalice was believed to bring everlasting life but was actually allowing the corruption of manipulating The Essence to enter the soul through the physical representation of drinking something.
- The Crown represented a direct link The Ancients had into the thought process of King Atrax that the Ancients were able to manipulate.
- The Sword brought unusual power through manipulation of the evil side of the Essence, which is how Atrax maintained his dominance over his people: through physical might, essentially striking down any foe that opposed him among his administration.
- The Staff enabled Atrax to project his magic across great distances, which enabled him to extend his power and manipulation throughout the lands of Verra and allowed him to maintain vigilance over his realm.
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
Trophy park is an area within Town, City or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
Cash shop cosmetics will be limited in quantity, limited in time for purchase. They will be unique, but you will also have extremely difficult to gain cosmetics in game as well as unique cosmetics that look great and better... There will be a lot of cosmetics that are achievable in the game because that is a very fun aspect of MMO play. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing entitled players to earn unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch of the MMORPG.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold building skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Gryphon, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Nighthunter Gryphon. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
- Additional buildings will spawn.
- Additional mobs will spawn.
- Content difficulty will change.
- Dungeons will be unlocked when certain nodes advance to certain stages.
- Drop tables in areas and dungeons will be tied into the progression of certain areas.
- POI events are events that relate to specific points-of-interest (POI).
Certain dungeons and other points of interest across the map will all be affected by the server’s node development. Some dungeons will only be unlocked if nodes are developed to certain stages. The storyline objectives for players inside dungeons will also be dependent on the story arc paths chosen through the node system. The drop tables in area and dungeons will also be tied into the progression of certain areas. For example, let’s say that the humans have developed a node in Region A, and a storyline has opened up that leads players to inspect the ruins (dungeon) of a nearby area. And let’s say that this node was developed in a scientific (crafting) zone… Well before the node developed, this dungeon was accessible… But now the dungeon has propagated new monster assets that include a drop table catering to a crafting emphasis because of the development of that scientific node. And perhaps, a new boss appears in different rooms of the dungeon that includes different adventure quest starts, like a mysterious item with a storyline that can only be progressed if a node develops to the metropolis stage in a certain region, across the world. Our system is so vast, when it comes to interconnectivity and how the world reacts to the players.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (59:23).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (28:02).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-07-09 (47:17).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (1:35:08).
- Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (23:29).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (37:17).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-17 (58:18).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-03-28 (1:02:46).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Wywiad, 2020-07-18 (56:11).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (10:49).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-02-09 (29:26).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (27:00).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:22:40).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-06-26 (1:33:10).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-08 (15:-1).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-08 (00:49).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-08 (07:58).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (52:56).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:47:21).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-18 (58:50).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:35:58).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-07-09 (55:20).
- Blog: October Giveaway - Free Armor of the Autumn Knight.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-10-31 (38:47).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-09-27 (27:27).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-12-06 (33:55).
- 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-12-06 (26:12).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (50:33).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (22:53).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (36:22).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (18:29).
- Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (40:21).