The Node system facilitates the generation of new PvE content such as Quests, Dungeons, Raids and Monster coins.
There is going to be a lot of PvE content for all portions of the playerbase... Part of that risk versus reward: Your risk is your time you're putting in to having a chance at getting the reward and successfully completing; and that should feel good based on how much time you devote. Now I know that there's a spectrum of casual and hard-core players in the time there, what we can do, but that's why we have many different content paths that play towards how you affect the world around you. – Steven Sharif
PvE content adapts to the development of the world to avoid repetition.
- 1 Alpha-1 PvE content
- 2 Quests
- 3 PvE difficulty
- 4 Dungeons
- 5 Raids
- 6 Monster coins
- 7 World bosses
- 8 Adaptive content
- 9 Artificial intelligence
- 10 Group dynamics
- 11 PvX
- 12 Gameplay videos
- 13 Visuals
- 14 See also
- 15 References
Alpha-1 PvE content
- There are over 200 quests in Alpha-1.
- Approximately 10 percent of the artisan system will be online in Alpha-1.
- There are approximately 49 unique gear sets obtainable in Alpha-1.
- These are unique sets with different stats, but some may be similar in appearance.
- There is no instancing in Alpha-1.
- Approximately 6 or 7 dungeons with one almost raid-level difficulty.
- Two world bosses requiring party-sized groups.
- One true 40 person raid boss.
- Alpha-1 castle sieges occur in a zone that is accessible via a NPC teleporter.
- This zone includes three Elder dragon raid bosses.
- These bosses will also appear in the open world outside the siege zone with slightly different mechanics.
There's over 200 quests in the game right now. There's a bunch of dungeons. We've retooled all of the boss fights. Those dragons that you see in the siege are also in the world- part of the open-world too. There will be a slightly different- there are some extra mechanics in the siege versions versus the ones that are in the world, but there's plenty of cool things to get on both of them, so make sure you check them out and hunt them down. – Jeffrey Bard
Quests in Ashes of Creation are divided into three categories: Events, Tasks and Narrative quests.
- All three categories of quests will be available from a variety of local, hidden and discovered sources, such as bulletin boards and NPC quest givers.
We’re going to be breaking up what is traditionally called ‘questing’ into three different categories: Narratives, Events, and Tasks. We want to avoid going down the path of trying to force narrative into gameplay where it doesn’t really fit (ie: filler stuff that doesn’t really relate to what’s happening in the world).
Questing will be placeholder until Alpha-2.
The difficulty of PvE content, such as raids and dungeons will adapt based on the performance of the raid or group against previous bosses in that encounter.
- Higher performance in earlier phases will increase the difficulty of subsequent phases of the encounter.
- Certain AI behaviors might activate based on progress within an encounter.
- Bosses and mobs will not auto-scale based on group size, but AI behaviors may dynamically adapt to the number and types of combattants in proximity to the encounter.
- Raid bosses are aware of the number of combatants within an area in proximity to them and that awareness is part of an indicator to which behaviors they're going to utilize as part of their behavior tree. So as it's assessing the types of combatants that are facing it, the number of those combatants, the position of those combatants, the abilities and totals of those combatants, it weighs certain actions in its behavior tree and then it acts on those actions; and in the scenario where you're bringing overwhelming odds to a particular fight, that might weigh heavier the AoE options that the boss has access to, where they're utilizing a lot more AoE abilities during an engagement due to that overage of of players. So in that sense it's a bit adaptive. It's a bit dynamic based on the encounter scenario. – Steven Sharif
- The higher the difficulty, the better the loot tables will be.
- Q: How challenging will raid boss mechanics be given the given that players may need to simultaneously fight other players while also fighting the boss?
- A: It depends. The great thing about our encounter system is that it has a wide scalability from encounters that some might consider easy given their composition to encounters that some might consider impossible until they get their gear level to a certain stage. The level of interaction with other players is really predicated on the encounter itself. We may have some encounters that are in instances although the predominant portion of those will be in the open world, in which case they do have the potential being contested; and these encounters, especially the big ones that might land in contention, are giving some of the best-in-slot gear you can get in the game. So it's important that they are contested because it is a significant victory point; and one of our core pillars is risk versus reward: and the higher that risk the higher that reward should be. So those two things seem fitting and then in addition we do have the concept of winners and losers. Not everybody in Ashes of Creation is going to be a winner; and that sucks if you're not I guess, but there is opportunity for you to continue to excel and become one. But it gives much more meaning to an achievement when not everybody gets the achievement. That's our philosophy. – Steven Sharif
Dungeons in Ashes of Creation will range in size and will be mostly open-world.
- Open world dungeons will be populated to facilitate multiple groups within the dungeon.
- Instanced dungeons will also be present and will cater for solo and group questlines.
There are going to be smaller, simpler, linear dungeons. There's going to be bigger, more complex, nonlinear dungeons. So, It's a little bit of both. We want the environment to be a character. In order for the environment to be a character, these places need to be interesting and there needs to be a dynamicism to them. – Jeffrey Bard
Half the problem won't just be solving the dungeon, it will be solving other players too. – Jeffrey Bard
Dungeon difficulty will increase the further a player ventures into the dungeon.
- Mobs and mob mechanics will become more difficult.
- Terrain and environmental dangers will increase.
Deeper darker types of interactions will be found deeper in the dungeon. – Steven Sharif
There are approximately 6 or 7 dungeons in Alpha-1.
- One will almost be raid-level difficulty.
Raids will either be based on triggered events or more traditional systems. Traditional world bosses will change based on node development.
We want things to be more fluid and one of the ways that we make them more fluid is through our triggered event system. That is one of the methods by which we make these more spontaneous. We make them more accessible to a wider audience. You can be just in the city and not normally be a part of a raid team, but now get to participate in this organic event that's kind of popped up around the city and if you are not participating then buildings are gonna get destroyed and NPCs are going to die... It's not just how fast can we do it, how will we get it done in its schedule, but oh my god this thing popped up if we don't kill it we're not going to access to our stables this week and we can't get our animal husbandry certificates... It's that risk versus reward that gives you a sense of adrenaline. – Steven Sharif
There is one true 40 person raid boss and an almost raid-level dungeon in Alpha-1.
Monster coins enable players to play as monsters within the monster coin event system. This ranges from playing as a horde of zombies, to becoming a massive dragon.
- During a Monster Coin Event, players will be able to activate Monster Coins, allowing them to become monsters and wreak havoc! These Events can be triggered in a variety of different ways, and in some cases they may even provide cosmetic rewards.
Monster coin events are system spawned events.
- They are structured in a way to prevent groups from gaming the system.
- Monster coin events are triggered by activity in the world, such as node advancement, defeating a boss or constructing certain types of buildings within a node.
- Server messages appear for players in the vicinity of these dynamic events.
- The player will have a number of potential objectives they can choose to attack during the event. This may include node buildings, points-of-interest, dungeon, NPC, or other open-world objective.
- When you're playing as a as a monster from the monster coin use as part of an NPC event that might be targeting a node, or other some other open-world objective or POI, or dungeon, you get to participate as a monster and your focus is completing objectives that have already been prescribed as part of the event. – Steven Sharif
- Drop tables are disabled for player controlled monsters.
- Monster coins only allow a character to participate in events on their own server.
- NPC hate lists do not affect monster coin events.
The Ancients are not going to be part of the monster coin system.
- Traditionally, the Ancients are not going to be part of the Monster Coin system. These are the primary antagonists of the story. From a lore perspective, and one of the reasons why they're not a part of the Monster Coin system, is because their souls have really developed almost to the point of perfection in manipulating the Essence for more corrupt uses. They haven't quite gotten there, and who knows if they ever will, but that kind of attunes them out of the possibility: The reason why the monster coin system is possible with other creatures. – Steven Sharif
There will be ancillary effects that happen as a result of downing certain world bosses.
When a server downs a legendary boss, I want it to cost time, resources, dedication; and when you do that I want everyone to benefit from it. – Steven Sharif
New points of interest (such as dungeons, world bosses, and corrupted areas) spawn as nodes develop. This content adapts to the node progression of the zone it is in.
- Additional buildings will spawn.
- Additional mobs will spawn.
- Different antagonists/leaders with different story lines.
- Populations will change.
- Content difficulty will change.
- The content may be different altogether.
- Additional quest hooks.
- Dungeons will be unlocked when certain nodes advance to certain stages.
- Drop tables in areas and dungeons will be tied into the progression of certain areas.
- POI events are events that relate to specific points-of-interest (POI).
- The location of points of interest will be the same on each server, but some servers may have limited or no access to them.
- Certain dungeons and other points of interest across the map will all be affected by the server’s node development. Some dungeons will only be unlocked if nodes are developed to certain stages. The storyline objectives for players inside dungeons will also be dependent on the story arc paths chosen through the node system. The drop tables in area and dungeons will also be tied into the progression of certain areas. For example, let’s say that the humans have developed a node in Region A, and a storyline has opened up that leads players to inspect the ruins (dungeon) of a nearby area. And let’s say that this node was developed in a scientific (crafting) zone… Well before the node developed, this dungeon was accessible… But now the dungeon has propagated new monster assets that include a drop table catering to a crafting emphasis because of the development of that scientific node. And perhaps, a new boss appears in different rooms of the dungeon that includes different adventure quest starts, like a mysterious item with a storyline that can only be progressed if a node develops to the metropolis stage in a certain region, across the world. Our system is so vast, when it comes to interconnectivity and how the world reacts to the players.
Raids will have elements that can be pre-planned.
Raids will also have dynamic elements that can change from session to session.
- The types and numbers of bosses and mobs present in the raid and their skill repertoire.
- Variables are manifested based on node progression.
- The number of metropolis nodes developed.
- The types of metropolis nodes developed.
One of the design elements that we're implementing into our raids is that the raid will not be exactly the same every single time. You're going to have variables that can't necessarily be pre-planned out for. You can pre-plan out for a lot of the raid like how many DPS do you need and healers and support; where the key position and all that kind of stuff; but I think the compelling aspect of Ashes raiding will be the difficulty in achieving this content and having that content change from session to session as well. We want there to be variables that get manifested by you know what type of node got developed elsewhere. Is he going to have acolytes or cultists? What will the acolytes have skills [available] to them? What kit is the boss gonna have? What available skill repertoire will the boss be able to [wield]? ... A lot of those systems are influenced obviously by world development. So the raid kind of takes into account at what stage has the world developed: Are there two metropolises now available in the world? Okay well let's activate this skill in this skill. Now you have five metropolises, well now all these skills have been activated. Are there are they all economic nodes? Are they all military nodes? That we can change things based on that stuff. And it really is a threat assessment from the environment against the players. – Steven Sharif
Player driven narrative
The world of Verra will be the same on each server, but Nodes will develop differently. Different servers will have different narratives. Things that happen on one server may not happen on another.
- The overarching narrative of Ashes of Creation is that players are the returning children of Verra but they will not be characterized individually as "saviors".
We want as many people as possible to experience the main server Narrative. These will branch at different scales, but largely at the personal level. Where things change is at the Node level – different parts of the story will be unlocked based on where and when Nodes grow. Unlocking a part of the story in a certain way locks out progression of the story in a different way. You’ll see different antagonists, different NPCs, and different calls to action depending on what’s happening with the server at that time.
It kind of redefines what the players will experience in an MMORPG to come into a wilderness that is devoid of really any structure outside of what the community creates themselves; and then what can be created can be changed, if they want to experience a storyline that's been seen on another server, but you know you're fighting a dragon because you're near a mountain and the other server's fighting a Kraken because they're near the coast and you want to fight that Kraken because of its drop table. If you want to meta it or because you just want that under your belt: to be the server first to take out that Kraken and you have yet to develop the node there, you know it's incumbent upon you to manifest that in the game. – Steven Sharif
Corrupted areas (zones/points of interest) can dynamically evolve with the progression of nodes.
- Harbingers that exist on Verra as dungeons are where The Ancients are capable of pushing into the material plane. They can continue to do so under the guise of the effects of corruption as it spreads.
- These are sources of NPC events that players need to address before they grow out of hand.
- Players need to participate in these events to stop the spread of corruption and hold back the intrusion on the material plane.
- If players fail to address these corrupted areas, the frequency of NPC events against their node will increase. These can lead to node buildings and services being disabled, increasing the node's vulnerability to node sieges.
- It can be a very detrimental thing if corruption is not addressed; and that's the intent of corruption, is to present a challenge to the players that if not addressed it becomes exacerbated and a problem over time. – Steven Sharif
- Corrupted areas do not confer corruption onto a player.
There are certain things that can happen, such as the spawning of dragons or hordes of zombies that are going to come out and attack those installations, those nodes, those points of interest; and... communities that don't respond to those in an effective way might see the disabling of certain services, the reduction of certain quest lines for particular organizations. The idea is to keep this as part of a believable living response from world, so those can get pretty significant the bad effects that can happen for the community. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation utilizes an adaptive artificial intelligence (AI), which means that different encounters with similar creatures will yield different player experiences.
- Utilizing new AI technology that hasn't been seen in other MMORPG projects.
- Bosses are scripted and make decisions dynamically during boss fights.
- NPCs performing "idle actions" to make the world seem more alive has been discussed by the developers but is not confirmed.
- Certain AI behaviors might activate based on progress within an encounter.
- NPCs in certain encounters may be aware of their local environment and can seek cover behind obstacles, for example; but this will not be prevalent in general AI designs.
There are AI systems that don't relate to controlling NPCs.
- There are some additional AI parameters that are set that don't relate necessarily to controlling NPCs. There are AIs with regards to the development of the borders for nodes in the direction and also the decisions that are made of which lower nodes to enslave as vassal states. There's AI that relates to a little bit of the stock market that's going to be present in the economy. There's some AI systems that are going to be announced also that are pretty innovative I think with regards to the MMORPG genre and that's going to make the triggered event system very interesting I think; and that's you know with regards to how nodes kind of develop and the environment reacts to that development by you know spawning these triggered events of you know a horde of zombies attacking a city or a legendary raid boss coming out of the mountain. I think there's a lot of opportunity for some of the innovations that's been in the AI sector of game development too to come out in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
Group dynamics aim to bring players together.
One of the main philosophical pillars behind our design was that PvE must be impactful and inclusive. We want solo players, small groups and large groups to all have a home within our system.
Ashes of Creation is in development. These systems could change through playtesting and player feedback.
Ashes of Creation is designed for solo players as well as large and small groups.
- The idea behind an 8-person group is to allow us to really amplify party roles, and to create a need for each of the archetypes in every party.
- Raids will have 40 man groups.
- Content will be tailored for 40, 16 and 8 person group sizes.
- Arenas will have 1 man, 3 man, 5 man and possibly 20 man Free-For-All (Deathmatch) group sizes.
- Castle sieges are expected to have at minimum 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield, with the possibility of increasing this to 500x500 over time.
The minimum goal is 500 players on a single battlefield. I think we will be able to hit 500vs500 but we shall see. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation provides gameplay options for solo oriented players.
- For those solo players who don't really care about finding a community to play with but they want to have one when they need it, there's going to be a lot of opportunities from a dialogue perspective, in-game chat options; you can join as part of citizenships: there's a lot of pseudo factions there- social organizations that give you an in to other players without the strong bonds that typically come with guild-oriented organizations; and I think that that's a comfortable medium between the two. – Steven Sharif
- Certain quest lines and hunting grounds are devoted towards solo players.
- Node citizenship and social organizations provide the ability to interact without the strong bonds that typically come with guild-oriented organizations.
- Mechanics exist within larger conflicts for small groups and solo players to impact the battle.
- This includes systems that will likely focus on single group sized participants while the larger battle is occurring.
Ashes of Creation intends to use traditional loot rules, selected by the party or raid leader.
- Group loot rules are defined on a per-rarity basis.
- A majority of party members must vote to approve any changes to group loot allocation changes.
- The developers are considering using a double-tap interaction to loot all containers within a close proximity radius.
- There won't be auto-looting pets.
- Whoever is first to loot gets the loot.
- A master looter (or lootmaster) is a player designated by the party leader to decide how loot is distributed in a dungeon or raid party.
- With round-robin looting, party members take turns looting.
- This is a traditional need before greed system based on dice rolls.
- Since there is very little gear binding in Ashes of Creation, it's left to the party to deal with players who excessively roll Need on loot.
- Bidding system.
- Intrepid are investigating a potential bidding system, which allows players to bid on items instead of rolling for them.
Ashes of Creation has the traditional trinity of Tank, DPS (damage dealers) and Support (healer or non-healer) roles.
- Although traditional roles are present, players should not feel branded by their primary archetype.
- Skill augments available through the class system allow characters to be personalized outside of their primary role.
- Players can also double down on their archetype choice to strengthen their primary role.
We have our eight base archetypes; and the trinity is a pretty strong influence with regards to the eight base classes. However the area in which we actually begin to play with that line between the trinity is in the secondary classes that you can pick. That's where we begin to blend those spaces and allow people a little bit of influence over their role and whether or not they fit perfectly within a particular category within the trinity. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation is a PvX game. Players will naturally encounter both PvP and PvE elements. It is unlikely that a player could purely focus on just PvP or just PvE.
- There is a balance between PvP and PvE in Ashes of Creation.
- All stats relate to a player's combat effectiveness in PvX.
- There won't be separate PvE and PvP servers but some servers may be more PvP focused than others.
- There will not be different PvP and PvE gear types.
- Progression in the game might require PvE elements.
We're very clear with our objective and philosophy on the game and we understand that they may not appeal to everybody. But you know it is an important reciprocal relationship between the content that's related to PvE and the content that's related to PvP and they feed off of each other. They're catalysts for change: Their progression, their development. It's things that people can value when they see something earned and they see something lost. That elicits an emotional response from the player: That they've invested time in to either succeed or fail; and PvP allows for that element to be introduced into gameplay. And we're very clear that is our objective: That risk versus reward relationship, that achievement-based mentality. Not everybody's going to be a winner and that's okay. – Steven Sharif
- 2021-07-30 Livestream
- 2021-04-30 Video - 4K - Alpha One Raid Boss - April Update
- 2018-02-09 Livestream
2023-01-30 2022-10-31 2022-08-27 2022-07-02 2021-05-01 2021-01-30 2020-12-23 2020-11-09 2020-05-28 2020-03-28 2018-08-10 2018-02-28 2018-01-19 2018-01-19
- ↑ Video, 2021-05-28 (5:40).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 About Ashes of Creation.
- ↑ Video, 2021-04-30 (4:51).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 Podcast, 2018-07-09 (22:24).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:14:01).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Blog: Creative Director's Letter, October 16 2020
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (42:28).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2021-02-07 (35:30).
- ↑ 12.0 12.1
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 13.5 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (39:08).
- ↑ Podcast, 2021-04-11 (49:40).
- ↑ Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- ↑ Video, 2021-04-30 (13:02).
- ↑ Video, 2020-05-31 (6:25).
- ↑ Video, 2023-01-27 (9:43).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2023-02-24 (42:20).
- ↑ Video, 2020-05-31 (5:25).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (20:58).
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 22.3 22.4 22.5 MMOGames interview, January 2017
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-09-24 (1:22:01).
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 24.2 Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (14:51).
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2023-01-27 (1:34:06).
- ↑ 26.0 26.1 26.2 26.3 26.4 Wywiad, 2021-06-13 (22:20).
- ↑ Wywiad, 2020-07-19 (17:12).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-05-27 (1:20:35).
- ↑ Twitter - The way is shut! Trapped in this dwarven crypt.
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-01-18 (16:34).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-02-09 (4:42).
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-01 (39:21).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (20:59).
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 34.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2018-09-27 (43:21).
- ↑ 35.0 35.1
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-03-28 (1:48:36).
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 37.2 37.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-04-30 (1:32:06).
- ↑ Video, 2020-05-31 (1:40:18).
- ↑ Video, 2020-05-31 (1:17:42).
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-04-23 (27:14).
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 Types of Events on Verra.
- ↑ 43.0 43.1 43.2 43.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-07-29 (1:20:24).
- ↑ Video, 2017-05-25 (0:02).
- ↑ IGN: Ashes of Creation first look: An MMO that lets you be the boss.
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (39:00).
- ↑ 48.0 48.1
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (22:19).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-03 (36:25).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-03 (35:25).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (1:36:05).
- ↑ Podcast, 2020-11-15 (47:12).
- ↑ Podcast, 2020-11-15 (51:22).
- ↑ Video, 2020-05-31 (17:20).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-11-19 (55:31).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:09:37).
- ↑ 58.0 58.1 58.2 58.3 58.4 58.5 58.6 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (50:33).
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 59.2 59.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (22:53).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (36:22).
- ↑ 61.0 61.1 61.2 61.3 61.4 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-11-17 (18:29).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (40:21).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-19 (37:03).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2019-12-17 (1:10:30).
- ↑ Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (28:02).
- ↑ 71.0 71.1 71.2 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-03-26 (50:03).
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-08 (12:47).
- ↑ 73.0 73.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (1:13:30).
- ↑ 74.0 74.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-01-28 (1:17:12).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (1:32:24).
- ↑ 76.0 76.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2021-06-25 (21:24).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-05 (11:55).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-07-28 (43:57).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2018-04-8 (PM) (3:56).
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-07-29 (1:23:56).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-02-25 (1:03:32).
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 82.2 82.3 82.4 Podcast, 2018-05-11 (24:23).
- ↑ 83.00 83.01 83.02 83.03 83.04 83.05 83.06 83.07 83.08 83.09 83.10 83.11 83.12 83.13 83.14 83.15 83.16 83.17 83.18 83.19 Group dynamics blog.
- ↑ 84.0 84.1 84.2 84.3 84.4 84.5 Transmisja na żywo, 2022-09-30 (2:40).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (1:20:25).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-09 (34:38).
- ↑ February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-26 (48:12).
- ↑ 91.0 91.1
- ↑ Video, 2022-09-30 (23:13).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-08 (28:48).
- ↑ 94.0 94.1
- ↑ 95.0 95.1 95.2 95.3 95.4 95.5 Video, 2023-01-27 (16:44).
- ↑ 96.0 96.1 Video, 2023-01-27 (32:01).
- ↑ 97.0 97.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (1:01:40).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-07-25 (1:24:56).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2023-01-27 (1:08:06).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2022-04-29 (1:04:52).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2020-11-30 (1:12:03).
- ↑ Podcast, 2021-04-11 (13:30).
- ↑ 103.0 103.1 103.2 103.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-22 (46:04).
- ↑ 104.0 104.1 Wywiad, 2018-10-20 (2:40:16).
- ↑ Video, 2018-04-16 (1:32).
- ↑ 106.0 106.1 Podcast, 2021-04-11 (38:31).
- ↑ 107.0 107.1 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-12 (24:52).
- ↑ 108.0 108.1 108.2 108.3 Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-05 (33:25).
- ↑ MMORPG Interview, 2016-12-12.
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-05-15 (14:05).
- ↑ Transmisja na żywo, 2017-06-01 (37:39).