Personal inventory limits are tied to a backpack. Material and gatherable items are subject to quantity rather than weight limits. Caravans and Mules are intended to be the primary mode of transportation of goods beyond these limits.
- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravans will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventory expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- The stacking limit of potions might be one hundred. The stacking limit of food items might be 999 or 1000.
- The higher level the backpack, the greater the inventory space.
- Different backpack types cater to different activities.
In order to roleplay you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the backpack that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team. – Steven Sharif
Player housing storage
- Players must obtain and place storage containers in their player-owned housing.
- Different grades of storage containers have different inventory capacities.
- There are restrictions on the grades of storage containers available in different types of houses.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Personal caravans may be launched from any point of storage (including chests).
- Corrupt players are able to utilize private storage in their Freeholds.
- Banking between characters will likely be restricted to Furniture and completed items.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
- Skórki kosmetyczne.
- Przenoszenie przedmiotów pomiędzy postaciami, gdzie można je zastosować tylko do jednej postaci an raz.
Mules are mounts that assist in the transport of goods, resources, and gatherables to increase a player's carrying capacity. Mules transport goods on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
Personal caravan initiation
- Raw gatherables and materials are not able to be mailed by players.
- It hasn't been decided whether crafted items such as gear will be able to be sent via mail.
From an item standpoint obviously we can't allow mailing to include any type of resource material or raw gatherable because those are central to the gameplay and transiting through the caravan system and economic regions. But it may be possible to send completed crafted items like you know gear, equipment, stuff like that. But it's something we're still discussing. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 2020-07-31 (1:17:45).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (45:19).
- Livestream, 2017-04-27 (6:11).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (1:27:18).
- Livestream, 2017-07-18 (44:57).
- Livestream, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Livestream, 2020-07-25 (1:14:13).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Livestream, 2019-05-30 (1:09:17).
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (41:45).
- Interview, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Livestream, 2021-06-25 (22:34).
- Livestream, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- Livestream, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- Livestream, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- Livestream, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Livestream, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Livestream, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Livestream, 2017-05-26 (18:10).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- Livestream, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Video, 2019-07-16 (0:00s).
- Livestream, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Interview, 2017-01-20 (4:19).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Livestream, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Livestream, 2020-04-30 (58:05).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (15:46).
- Livestream, 2021-01-29 (1:14:53).
- Video, 2018-09-06 (3:53).
- Livestream, 2018-07-09 (50:16).