- Eye color.
- Skin color.
- Hair color.
Cosmetic items that produce in-game cosmetic effects will also be available.
- Only one dye can be used per dyeable items. A player is free do use different dyes on different dyeable items.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
- These might be "sleeves" applied to different parts of the body.
- It may also be possible to create whole body sleeves.
- Tattoos may provide stat augments or other boosts.
- Tattoos can be removed.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse character appearance
Wand of many things
- This is a flavor item that can "cause some chaos".